Is Master League a JOKE???

ranabir

Football Shootball
4 September 2006
India
Chelsea FC,AC Milan
Master League???What kind of a league is this??In plain and simple words,you will be playing in Division II league,and if you come in top 2 ranks,you will be playing in Diviion I league.Hope this is right!
Last year,while playing PES5,I played a ML with Chelsea,and when qualified for Division I, I found myself(Chelsea) competeing in LA LIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is this a joke???
This time with PES6,my experience is turning to be same.I judiciously chose Chelsea,such that the DI league cotains Man Utd,Newcastle,Arsenal.And now I find I will be comepeting in SERIE A if qualified.
Moreover I changed the DII league names,Mediterranean as British Premeiship,I saw the teams in Mediterranean to be teams of Eredivisie.

What is THIS?????????????????????
Can anybody explain this???????

u have to choose the teams in the leagues if u want, if u don't do this the game choses randomly

haha wow i like how you diss the game but dont even know how to play it. but yes the master league needs work

haha wow i like how you diss the game but dont even know how to play it. but yes the master league needs work

it has been reworked already for we10 j-league . now we can finally play full league in master league and now finally all the clubs are involved .

Yup WE10 J League Master League structure is great!

Anyways ranabir, you can edit the league structures, so you can have the team you want in their respective leagues.

I chose Chelsea,keeping in mind when promoted will be playing with Premiership teams,but now I find Chelsea playing in Serie A!!!!!!!
THis is hilarious and disgusting to play all through a season only to get shocked at end.Renaming feature also shocked me.The "LA liga Master League" which showed La Liga teams now show Eredivisie teams!!!!!!!

I agree. Master League is a great mode, a really good fun 'fantasy' game, but they really need to make it a) more realistic and b) more customisable.

For example, you should be able to choose number of teams per league, names of leagues, which teams play in each league, number of divisions (with a choice to only have one), extra cup competitions, etc. All this would surely be sooo easy for Konami to do, but they are lazy.

Ranabir, you can edit your master league, and choose what teams you want in each league. I dont see whats the problem then?

Thanx Abhi,now I got it.Actually I never knew the league teams can be added manually(on screen help is minimum as you know).Yes it's quite boring to add the teams to the default leagues but whats else can I do?Ehh!
Thanx !!!

Back
Top Bottom