Is online working yet?

Works fine for me, and generally, it feels like your playing a mate sitting next to you multiplayer. Hardly any lag, some people are complaining about 'button lag' but I haven't really found it to be a problem.

Its excellent online, really great.

hmm, i seem to get button lag. you press pass and 2 seconds later it passes. kind of annoying and if you have it, then it reeeeally takes the edge from you.

i played a friend who said he had no lag, and i just simply couldn't compete, (even though he's nothing special)

and the shooting bar. its messed up, badly. i missed an open goal from 5yards out, it just flew over the bar

SuicydeSnake said:
hmm, i seem to get button lag. you press pass and 2 seconds later it passes. kind of annoying and if you have it, then it reeeeally takes the edge from you.

i played a friend who said he had no lag, and i just simply couldn't compete, (even though he's nothing special)

and the shooting bar. its messed up, badly. i missed an open goal from 5yards out, it just flew over the bar

Don't know how that works? Im sure that the lag is now equal on both sides.

This has been proven a few times, i have had hardly any at all but if it does ever jump the other player seems to get it as well.

Last Thursday I had a few problems but was still getting games.

Played it alot yesterday (Sunday) and must have played about 20 games one after the other.

Just Create a game in Ranked Match and let somebody challenge you. Simple.

ChrisLFC said:
Last Thursday I had a few problems but was still getting games.

Played it alot yesterday (Sunday) and must have played about 20 games one after the other.

Just Create a game in Ranked Match and let somebody challenge you. Simple.
That doesn't work for everyone, me included. The only way I can get a game is by challenging someone who has created a game.

Back
Top Bottom