Is PES5 better online with PS2 or Xbox?

I am also playing on Xbox Live but i had no idea about the lag problem since i am from Greece and we have only recently got affordable adsl. In my first half i have to play as good as i can because in the second i lag. It is not horrible BUT it is unplayable. The button presses are unresponsive, so i have no chance maintining any possesion. Is this how it is? Do i need a 512 internet connection to play (i have now 384)? This lag is killing the game online, i do not know how you guys play it and enjoy it...

The upload and your ping is what matters for online play. If you have weak signal on your line(cable) or if you have too much distance from your adsl provider central you will get bad pings, even if you have a good connection, and the online experience will always be very bad.

I´m from Portugal, I have a 4mb download/256kps upload (CABLE) and I´m not even sleeping properly due to PES 5 online on the PS2. Can´t stop playing. This online experience is beauty... special...

I seem to be having very little problems playing Project Gotham Racing 3 on the 360. Even with 10 people at the same time the lag is almost non existant, except in a few occasions. And all this with the 384 connection and not the 512 one, the one that Microsoft says it is sutied for the best experience. Anyway, if the problem is not fixed when my upgrade my line to 512, then i will be very dissapointed, as any match in Pro Evo with lag it is really very difficult to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom