Is the A League in Pro Evo 6?

why would they....if you look at the level of technical ability in the league it would be ridiculous to include something like that in the league

Tingles said:
why would they....if you look at the level of technical ability in the league it would be ridiculous to include something like that in the league
yeh true. thats why they have a section for "other teams" such as some portugese teams & other ucl teams which are from a lower ranked league.

drugfree said:
i hope not. who wants 2 be a stupid australian team

I see you don't show much respect for other countrys. Did you watch us in the World Cup? did you watch our qualifers against Uraguay?. What makes us stupid?. We have a decent league with some good players. Ramario ( the Braziian) might be coming to play for a bit. Have you seen out world ranking? is that stupid?. I think your stupid.

QuicK Silv3r said:
I see you don't show much respect for other countrys. Did you watch us in the World Cup? did you watch our qualifers against Uraguay?. What makes us stupid?. We have a decent league with some good players. Ramario ( the Braziian) might be coming to play for a bit. Have you seen out world ranking? is that stupid?. I think your stupid.

I second that! Shame of the ignorance

drugfree said:
i hope not. who wants 2 be a stupid australian team

I would like to have Australian teams in for this reason:

The World Club Championship is a Japanese tournament that takes the UEFA Champions League winner, The Copa Libertadores winner, The Oceania cup winner, the North American cup winner, the African Cup of Nations Winner, the Asian Cup Winner and pits them together for the ultimate prize.

Since this is a Japanese tournament held in Japan, Konami should really try to secure the rights to it before EA eventually buys it exclusively, and since Konami is a Japanese company they should be a shoe in.

Here is how the Master League might look if Konami acquired the rights to the World Club Championship and gave us 40 more teams (8 Australian, 8 South American, 8 North American, 8 African, 8 Asian)

skooldd4.gif

Can you imagine how good an addition like this would be to the Master League?

And if the 8 Aussie teams are in there anyway, then you can play as the A-League in the league menu also.

Why not mate?

the more the better , adding a team in the game doens't take that much space (less than 2 mega) and if ones doesn't want to play the A-league that still makes some team to edit for patch makers .
why don't they just make all the teams they have ever made (icluding those of we j league and major league) and put them in the same game . when a team is relegated they should'nt erase it , just add the promoted one , the relegated ones can always be used in the master league in division 2 .

pogoss said:
when a team is relegated they should'nt erase it , just add the promoted one , the relegated ones can always be used in the master league in division 2 .

Because Konami are stupid.

Other Teams B only contains 5 teams: Boca Juniors, River Plate, Sao Paulo, PES UTD, WE UTD.

If Konami had off 'ported' (ie don't change stats/roster) the relegated teams from England for example, from PES 4 & 5, then in Other Teams B we could have also had:

- Southampton
- Norwich
- Crystal Palace
- Birmingham City
- West Brom
- Sunderland

I think there is a culture problem with Konami, probably because promotion/relegation mainly only concerns the J-League and no one really cares about the under divisions there.

But in places like France, Spain & Italy, the second divisions are well supported, and in England, it's just off the hook, some 4th division clubs in England get more supporters than some 1st division clubs in other clubs.

I don't think Konami understand this, or they probably just don't care.

Personally I think alot of the blame must fall on Konami Europe.

We (the world) trust Konami Europe to try and convince their bosses (Konami Japan) to implement things and either they are a bunch of glorified yes men or quite simply Konami Japan refuses to listen. (in which case Konami Europe are glorified distributors only)

It's a sad state of affairs actually, especially considering I as a huge Pro Evo fan desperately want EA's FIFA to get the gameplay spot on.

I'm loyal to Konami for the acurate portrayal of football, but once another company with licences gets that right, sayonara.

Frankly, I think alot of people will do the same thing.

Well EA seem to reconise lower leagues and teams which is a start. And hopefully they will improve their gameplay every year. Alots changed since the FIFA department got a new manager and a new team. And some ex Konami guys as well :D.

luisportobello said:
Because Konami are stupid.

Other Teams B only contains 5 teams: Boca Juniors, River Plate, Sao Paulo, PES UTD, WE UTD.

If Konami had off 'ported' (ie don't change stats/roster) the relegated teams from England for example, from PES 4 & 5, then in Other Teams B we could have also had:

- Southampton
- Norwich
- Crystal Palace
- Birmingham City
- West Brom
- Sunderland

I think there is a culture problem with Konami, probably because promotion/relegation mainly only concerns the J-League and no one really cares about the under divisions there.

But in places like France, Spain & Italy, the second divisions are well supported, and in England, it's just off the hook, some 4th division clubs in England get more supporters than some 1st division clubs in other clubs.

I don't think Konami understand this, or they probably just don't care.

Personally I think alot of the blame must fall on Konami Europe.

We (the world) trust Konami Europe to try and convince their bosses (Konami Japan) to implement things and either they are a bunch of glorified yes men or quite simply Konami Japan refuses to listen. (in which case Konami Europe are glorified distributors only)

It's a sad state of affairs actually, especially considering I as a huge Pro Evo fan desperately want EA's FIFA to get the gameplay spot on.

I'm loyal to Konami for the acurate portrayal of football, but once another company with licences gets that right, sayonara.

Frankly, I think alot of people will do the same thing.
yeah they are stupid and not it's not even the culture problem you supposed as here in japan even the second division games are played in full stadiums . not only the second division games , even the high schools national tournament is broadcasted and I can see the stadiums are full .
also keep in mind that in winning eleven j-league there is a playable division 2 and a promotion system in league mode .
why don't they do that for the european versions ? I mean what's the point in playing a league for more than one season if there is no relegation/promotion system ? that sucks .
and also the national teams , they removed egypt , jamaica , venezuela , morocco , senegal , china ... what a stupid thing to do , I can't find any smart reason for doing that . they can just add teams without removing any we need much more national teams in the game and I'm thinking about israel , mali , guinea , bolivia ...
jeez how much custommers do you think they have in china ? why remove the national team ? that's crazy .

QuicK Silv3r said:
Well EA seem to reconise lower leagues and teams which is a start. And hopefully they will improve their gameplay every year. Alots changed since the FIFA department got a new manager and a new team. And some ex Konami guys as well :D.
I tested the demo of fifa2007 and as usually since fifa 96 I erased it from my computer after one half time . might as well wait from some new virtua striker :lmao:

There is no doubting that the A-League still has a fair way to go to become at least the level of 2nd or 3rd div English footy. Nevertheless, our country is making the effort to depart it's original footy code (which is of immense popularity) and our national team already has more depth than once thought possible. I dont expect the A-League to be included in a game for some time, at least not until it is internationally realised as a decent quality league.

I think some clubs will be added very soon now that you play in the asian champion's league ;)

ahh they should scrap the australian league and put in more national teams and clubs...screw the australian league its awful to watch

Back
Top Bottom