Is the league over?

Is it over?

• Total voters
Professor Nutmeg said:
It's interesting to note that last season Everton sold their best player, Rooney, and did very well. Man City sold Wright-Phillips and now they're doing well. :-k

Yep, it has started that way mate, however we'll see how they are placed at the end of the season as opposed to the middle of September. Although I will say that Rooney is on a different planet to SWP. He's a brilliant little player, but Rooney is something else. I hate his ugly little face with a passion, but he's got ability and bags of it..............although I don't think he'll ever have the mantle of being the best in the world or Europe for that matter..........although he could still prove me wrong. But he's the best English player for me out there.

FD

I'm not so sure yet about being better than Gazza at his young age. As for mental state, do you watch football? He's worse than Gazza by a mile. He's a little fuck-wit who show's no respect or emotion to his fellow professionals or anyone else for that matter.

Maybe not 'off the field' at the moment, but on the field most definetely.

FD

fd1972uk said:
I'm not so sure yet about being better than Gazza at his young age. As for mental state, do you watch football? He's worse than Gazza by a mile. He's a little fuck-wit who show's no respect or emotion to his fellow professionals or anyone else for that matter.

Maybe not 'off the field' at the moment, but on the field most definetely.

FD

your so far off the mark its funny, he's had a rant a couple of times while playing for england and once at a ref while playing for United...

his disciplinary record is fine and unlike gazza has not attempted to "do" any of his fellow proffesionals.

ClassicD said:
He told his captain to fuck off in the last game! :lol:

Great player but about time someone put a toe up his arse.

lol yeah cos beckhams never had a problem with his attitude or give any of his teamates grief.....

its funny how people forget...

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
lol yeah cos beckhams never had a problem with his attitude or give any of his teamates grief.....

its funny how people forget...
He's still the captain, and his team-mates should have more respect for him than to behave like that. He's allowed to give his team-mates grief if he feels they're doing something wrong, he's the captain.

I think you're burying your head in the sand if you claim Rooney is no worse than any other pro regarding his attitude.

Well they ain't looked good really, but still win, so I can imagine them when they are playing good. I don't expect Chelsea to lose the title, only team imo that will come close is Man UTD, Liverpool are looking shit and Arsenal ain't got Henry and don't exactly look shit hot either.

I wonder who takes 4th, Man City prob.

Yes, but look at Everton now :p

ClassicD said:
He's still the captain, and his team-mates should have more respect for him than to behave like that. He's allowed to give his team-mates grief if he feels they're doing something wrong, he's the captain.

I think you're burying your head in the sand if you claim Rooney is no worse than any other pro regarding his attitude.
I think hes a one of a kind , the age , talent and temprament. I think he will sort it out in time and prove to be the player that u all fear :)Btw talking about having respect for your captain , remember Neil "The $*%&" Lennon's antics against the Rangers shocking should have thought about being respectful to the captain, oh wait a sec he is the captain :lmao:

He is a great player, I don't dispute that.

Lennon? Which Celtic player was disrespectful to him? As for his actions, he only did/said what every Celtic fan was thinking, good on him I say.

ClassicD said:

I watch the kid week in week out and he is no worse than other players, if you can back up these claims with proof then fine, but like I said the three incidents that people mention are nothing compared to what other players have done to each other.

If he went round kicking lumps out of his fellow pro's or was always getting carded for mouthing off then i'd agree....

Milanista said:
We get all prem games here, and Im pretty sure the commentators wouldnt say hes got an attitude problem for nothing.

the media jump on a bandwagon..........never!

maybe its me then cos watching this kid as much as have I dont see it, yes ive seen him get riled when something go against him but ive seen every player do that, ive seen players having to be held back from other players officals etc. i see people get booked for descent but funnily enough never rooney...

doesnt make sense...

gerd said:
LOL...and they keep on taking the bait...
Why would i be biased Runedge...although i call myself a former Man Utd fan (and you know why), deep down it still is the English team i prefer (although i will always call Wigan Athletic my favourite team this season). After all i've been a fan for more than 25 years...even the Irish owners of Roch of Gibraltar, Glazier and Ferguson can't wipe that out completely.
And FD has already expressed what i think of your assessment of Man City and about the team itself...they are a team in development...
All in all the Man Utd and Arsenal fan boys seem to ignore the fact that the gap between Chelsea and the rest is widening (which i don't like as a neutral football fan, but which i like as a forum member who has been annoyed by the the gloating of lots of Man Utd and Arsenal fans) and on the other hand the fact that teams like Liverpool, Tottenham, Charlton, Manchester City are closing in on Arsenal and Man Utd.
Whats the matter with people like you? Its only a two point gap really cuz we have a game in hand. If Chelsea draw a game and we win, we're level on points. How is that a big gap?

Milanista said:
Didnt he attempt to make fun of Pires' beard?
But that was funny. :lol:

But seriously. How many times in a game does Rooney seem to have a problem? Hardly ever. Maybe once every four or five game.

There are players who are far worse than that. But people pick on Rooney cuz he's always in the media.

RuneEdge said:
But that was funny. :lol:

But seriously. How many times in a game does Rooney seem to have a problem? Hardly ever. Maybe once every four or five game.

There are players who are far worse than that. But people pick on Rooney cuz he's always in the media.

You will fid most of the ppl whp make a bad comment are either anti-english or just are full of some envy, get over it ppl hes here to stay!

talking about rooney's temper.
I find him a peace loving shrek next to Keane. :lol:

But i'll change my mind if he ever puts up his boot against someone's face :lol:

Runedge...read my post and you will know that by "a huge gap" i'm not referring to the current Premiership ranking. But you really are a fan-atic aren't you...i'm not sure there is a point in discussing with you...let's end this in a fair way a agree to disagree...

Vann, i'm sure you have seen Rooney lots of time..but when i see him (and that's on television because where i live there is no bus to Old Trafford)i have to say i have the same impression as my two Scottish friends...
Do you remember the (in)famous Gascoigne-Mc Mahon tackle in a cup final??? The subsequent injury was the beginning of the end for Gascoigne (although afterwards he still did some brilliant things, he could have been the best English player ever). Well when i see Rooney for some reason i always think about that tackle..he's capable of doing the same stupid thing...I have seen a couple of matches where he should have had a red card (i'm sorry don't remember which one, there was one in Portugal...could be against France). So for me, although Rooney is undeniable one of the most talented players in the world, the jury is still out on him...

Rooney does have a temper, just because he doesn't go about headbutting people or kicking them in the face, it doesn't mean he ain't got one. Now I find it amazing that the pundits and commentators ALL say he has a temper, now yea you don't listen to them as half of them talk shit, but considering almost everyone who talks about Rooney have orgasms over him, they can obviously admit the facts, which can't be said for you UTD fans.

Plus, I am pretty sure if he wasn't so young he would be getting booked alot more when he does it, obviously everyone knows being a teenager means you have a temper, but hey, if thr UTD fans say he ain't got a temper, it HAS to be true!!

kingpug said:
Rooney does have a temper, just because he doesn't go about headbutting people or kicking them in the face, it doesn't mean he ain't got one. Now I find it amazing that the pundits and commentators ALL say he has a temper, now yea you don't listen to them as half of them talk shit, but considering almost everyone who talks about Rooney have orgasms over him, they can obviously admit the facts, which can't be said for you UTD fans.

Plus, I am pretty sure if he wasn't so young he would be getting booked alot more when he does it, obviously everyone knows being a teenager means you have a temper, but hey, if thr UTD fans say he ain't got a temper, it HAS to be true!!

admit what facts??

what are the facts??

that the lad has got a temper, but as you admitted this ferocious temper of his doesnt lead him to be violent, wow some temper..

lol ive never heard such shite in my life...

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
things like this dont matter to ABU's..

his psycopathic ways are there for everyone to see...
Dunno what an 'ABU' is, however:

xag8080914161024x7689mb.jpg

:lol:

WHAT A FECKIN EEJIT!

Last edited:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=temper&db=*

And I quote:

"A tendency to become easily angry or irritable: a quick temper."

Eh?

And since when did having a temper mean you get booked, like I said he doesn't go about kicking people in the face therefor he won't get booked, but take last night, if that wans't a temper then what is?

Maybe if you lot could get your head out of your arses you could admit Rooney has a temper. I think Rooney just owned you two bumboys, hahahahahah.

Either that or he got the yellow card for spitting and the red for breathing, eh?. As you put it, you are a "tosser" Vannizzlefashizzal.

And sorry, telling your captain to fuck off is normal talk?. Do we go into work and say to the boss "I ain't doing work you big prick". I very much doubt it, temper yet again.

Let me quote some other idiot.

Your English, nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom