Is the Prem now Chelskis?

Is the Premiership title Chelseas?

• Nope, someone else will win it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not great at maths, so this could be wrong, but there's what, 13 matches left ? Thats 39 points left to play for, with an 11 point lead, irrespective of other teams results, Chelsea need 28 more points to secure the title. Thats 9 wins and 1 draw if they keep up their current form that means they could win it at home to Arsenal, or if the others drop a point, at Old Trafford.

At £18 million Robben is looking like buy of the season.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
errrr. yeah whatever...

you supported chelsea long?

Just kidding with you man! :)

I might say i say support chelsea more than MU or Arsenal, mainly because of mourinho. don't forget what he has done in Porto. His time at Porto was historical, the best two seasons ever! And I like their playing style. But I also like watching MU and Arsenal play.

can Liverpool actually still win it? If top 3 lost all their games and they won all theirs? Anyone bored enough to do the math?

Wait, forget i even said this, what is wrong with me? Why am i thinking like that? Liverpool? Title? Oh God.

Robben is out and the gap is now 9 points.
Things are actually starting to look different now...

yes they are...

Chelsea winger Arjen Robben fears he has broken his foot again and could be out for the rest of the season.

The Dutch international, who has become a driving force in the Blues' relentless push for four trophies, claims he knew instantly something was wrong when he was felled after scoring the winning goal at Blackburn in midweek.

Now he fears he may have suffered a recurrence of the injury that ruled him out for almost three months in pre-season.

Even if there has not been a break, Robben is resigned to being sidelined for some weeks - just as league leaders' season goes into overdrive.

Robben told the News of the World: 'This is a disaster - everything was going so well.

'It is a massive blow and comes just at the moment when I was in top shape and very fit.

'But now it is worthless and I have to fight back for the second time this season.

'I hate it because I know I am probably out of the game for weeks and weeks.

A medical examination was inconclusive because the swelling was so bad and Robben fears the worst when he returns to hospital for further tests.

He said: 'Even now, I feel that one of the bones in my foot is broken again.'

This is ctastroophic for Chelsea. I love Terry, but i really think that Robben is the most important player on that team, just ahead of T-money. Without him they averaged 1-0 wins, but the moment he played they were a different team. I think that they will feel his loss in the games vs Barca in the Champs League. this has also opened up the door (little bit) for Liverpool in the Carling Cup final. . . I dont think it's enough of a loss to trult threaten them in the title race though, because they are still the deepest team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom