Is There A Thicker Hair Diet?

A tiny bit worried about the old male pattern baldness in the future as well. But it doesn't seriously bother me anymore to be honest. I have accepted the fact that it will happen, through seeing the way my dad has gone (he's not bald, but thinning). I suppose a good third of men at least will lose their hair, so fuck it.

A tiny bit worried about the old male pattern baldness in the future as well. But it doesn't seriously bother me anymore to be honest. I have accepted the fact that it will happen, through seeing the way my dad has gone (he's not bald, but thinning). I suppose a good third of men at least will lose their hair, so fuck it.

bro, its you mothers father... if he was bald, then you will be, nothing to do with your dad, at least genetic baldness

bro, its you mothers father... if he was bald, then you will be, nothing to do with your dad, at least genetic baldness
I'm not entirely convinced by that theory csaunders. Normally if you look at someone who is bald, their dad will be too.

Chris (and anyone else who is worrying about their hair),

get the book 'The Hair Bible'. It will answer all your questions and will put your mind at rest.

Shave your head. Theres no shame in it and believe me, it will look better then holding on to the fantasy of hair instead.

Also, you will come to love shaving your head - you will.

Get a Mach 5 and some shaving gel and do it on your next shower - go with the grain to trim it down, then agaisnt the grain to get it looking sharp and smooth. Follow up with something like bepanthan to keep your head looking good.

Dont be scared - if you really dont like it - you can always go back to where you are now anyway - so nothing lost.

I shaved mine for charity a few years ago - it was on the way out anyway and I thought I'd jump efore i was pushed. Plus if i looked like a tit i could counter with the charity angle.

I've stuck with it since though because its just so damn easy to keep. now i just need something to stop facial hair growing because i hate having to shave every other day.

I was really grey really early and going bald so it all came off and its been like that since. Funny my pubes are ok apart from the chest hair going a bit grey, but i have no worries down there.

I keep finding a lot of grays in Wills hair, well I say fininding I'm not even looking I just see them cause they are *that* white, especially of recent, I wonder if it's stress or something. It's weird because none of his family have gone gray early.

Fuckin hell. Is it on 5 now? In a few years, razors will be a foot long.

haha, idk dude, im pretty sure theres a 5 now. Or its a 'Fusion'. Now that you mention it, i think i've got a fusion - it has 5 blades - some maybe thats where im getting confused?
Actually i think it has 6 because of the one on the back!

I wonder if Razors are like fashion and every 20 years it will reset? So next up could be the new and amazing 'Mach Zero'! Which amazingly defies its name and has a revolutionary 1 blade design!

Joostebrood and I were really mean to you in this thread Chris back in 07, I'm really sorry about that, (you bald headed $^@#^$@#^(_)

Don't worry about it, it's fine (you alcoholic gaylord).

It's actually got thicker since, but I think Dirty South is right. I think I will have to shave it all off within the next few years. I just don't want to look like a murderer. :(

Don't worry about it, it's fine (you alcoholic gaylord).

It's actually got thicker since, but I think Dirty South is right. I think I will have to shave it all off within the next few years. I just don't want to look like a murderer. :(

Chris, get the book - you can probably get it for £8. The guy is a hair expert and has been for over 50 years. If you're worried about losing your hair, or your hair thinning or anything, just read it.

It also dispells all the myths around hair and all the B/S people and companies will try and tell you and sell you.
He also includes a very imfomative section of lots of common over the counter drugs and things that alot of people take that can adversely affect your hair - painkillers and the like.
He also has a diet section.

mate, if you're that worried, just read it - honestly. If you cant afford it, i dont mind posting you my copy.

As for shaving your head - just do it man - dont wait. i promise you will like it!

If you dont want to shave it, will you at least get it cut down short with clippers?

You'll feel better and wont worry about it anymore - it will be a weight lifted of your shoulders

Back
Top Bottom