Is There A Thicker Hair Diet?

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
:(

I'm sure there must be at least a handful of people on Evo-Web suffering from this. When I popped out of my mother twenty-odd years ago, I had a barnet like an afro. I've always had bushy hair, which I've cut short out of frustration. Now, I'm 22, and it only takes a breath of wind to blow and you can see my scalp.

For the last four or five years, I've been vegetarian. I don't know if that could attribute to this, but I'm not prepared to change that - however, something needs to change before I go the way of CW (bald, that is, nothing else).

What can I eat/take to aid this?

Cheers. Feel free to rip the piss out of me starting... Now.

Something needs to change before I go the way of CW (bald, that is, nothing else).

Why am I the balding role model on the site?!

There is nowt wrong with losing your hair mate and its nothing to do with your diet. If you are gonna be bald there is nowt you can eat or do to stop it

Baldness is hereditary, fuck all you can do about it. Apart from buying a wig, ya baldie! :p

• Staff
Click me! I'm not giving up without a fight!

The B vitamin biotin appears to thicken hair fibers, lessen shedding and enhance hair growth. You will find this in brewers yeast, soy flour, cereals, egg yolk, milk, nuts, vegetables, raw beef liver, raw oysters, and cauliflower.

Cereal, vegetables for dinner and cauliflower for lunch with milk to drink for me then! :thumbup:

Let me break this to you as gently as I possibly can JB...

YOU HAVE NO FUCKING HOPE

• Staff
I'm tempted to shave it all off but I don't want to concede defeat (and look like everybody else in Liverpool).

Jooste, I know, it's shameful. But what is that hat hiding in your avatar? Hm? ;)

I'm tempted to shave it all off but I don't want to concede defeat (and look like everybody else in Liverpool).

Jooste, I know, it's shameful. But what is that hat hiding in your avatar? Hm? ;)

Maybe its time for:

Advanced Hair Studio

banner01.jpg

Good luck I am rooting for you!

It must be the veg diet. You need to get back to this:

Big_Steak.jpg

Mmmmmm, juicy steak, look what you're missing out on. Rumour is your brain starts deteriorating if you don't eat meat.

Recent pic of Chris Davies:

mefbald.jpg

This isn't looking good, i didn't think it was possible to look balder than CWright, if both of you could get together and rub heads you could create a sound sharp and high pitched enough to alert dolphins all the way over in another hemisphere.

Yes, unfortunately I've turned black and white as well. And I lost those damn sunglasses.

Perhaps it's cancer. :(

think of what this means now Chris, already the chances of getting laid on a regular basis if at all were slim to none, now with the balding at age 22, again you have to take a step back and reconsider the chances of sex.

yeah your fukced jack, but who cares, lots of bald guys get pussy, errm i mean bruce willis gets pussy, thats all i could think of...

Har har.

I found out shortly after I'd made this thread that it's due to a medical condition. The entire male side of my family that I know of are all bald though, so I was fucked anyway.

I'm over it...

Get a good comb for the comb-over!

Ermmm.. tough one this! Stop using gel... and have you used the same brand shampoo your whole life? Try another make? Ladies, herbal essence smells nice...I'll get my coat...

i read few months ago that they found a way to clone hair but wont be in effect maybe in(5-10 years) ... don't let your hair hopes go down the drain yet and start saving money

Last edited:
Don't worry Jack, I'm heading down this way too, I'm slightly younger than you too, eek!. I don't gel my hair, nothing, can't be bothered messing about with it in the morning really. It blows about easily, but that is also down to my hairstyle.

My dad is nearly completely bald, he's got a bit at the back and the sides. I blame him, the bastard :D

I wouldn't mind, but considering I've also suffered from a rare male eating disorder (which can contribute for sure) coupled with acne for most of my teenage years, you start to wonder if the powers that be up above, really have a serious disliking for you!

I was looking at pictures of myself when I was about 9-12, I had a full head of full, thick, soft, all you could hope for. How things change?

Funny how some of the scum of our society will take the piss out of matters like this, when there's nothing in your control that you can do.

Peter Eyres, I feel your pain. And yeah, I won't say what I think of society...

Danwin, I know you do, but red hair would look daft mixed in with my brown hair. Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom