Is there any difference from the PC to PS2 versions?

JohnnyUSA

League 2
5 August 2004
Is there really? Isn't it the ame game engine for both? maybe a tweak here or there but you really can't say the PC is FAR better can you? or not?

no i don'T think that the versions differ much ...
i just noticed that the PAL Version of PES5 is a bit slower than PES5 on PC.

in the pc version (in a good pc) cpu elaborate better all (A.I., commentary, animations)

PC version is better than ps2 (an old cpu as in ps2 can't do the same of an actuall pc)

Some say that PS2 has 2(4) vs 2(4) on four different computers online. So that you can play together with your friend in another city versus 2 other persons located 2 different places. 4 different places in total, which I would LOVE, and thought was guarenteed.

But the guys with an PCversion claim that this element is not present on PC, which sucks bigtime. Unbelievable much.

Looks like the Online version of PC og XBOX360 are more similar. Notice the difference(Online) from PC to PS2:
http://de.konami-europe.com/game.do?idGame=134&idGamePlatformInfo=198

"the agility really matters .. some players are very heavy while moving.

i cant shoot while facing the goal at 90 degree it goes up the post "

To tell the truth,the game engine disappointed me.

lazoli said:
I read that PS2 players don't have snow in the game but PC version has snow feature in it:)

there is a snow-feat. in ps2version, too.
if you choose one ball to play with (eg. plain) it automatically changes into a red ball if you play on a snowy day in ml ;)

seppovich said:
there is a snow-feat. in ps2version, too.
if you choose one ball to play with (eg. plain) it automatically changes into a red ball if you play on a snowy day in ml ;)

cool:)

Mmm...if you watch stadiums on Ps2 you will see 32 stadiums, on PC are 24...

No comment...:shock:

Maybe Ps2 version is the best ?..final wonderfull game on ps2 maybe this is the response.:lmao:

Xbox360 version=?stadium?Editor?International challenge?(all disappears)
For microsoft maybe The image is all..but other beatifull Stuff ?Like editor and many stadium/mode..This is the core of Pes..i think

GanTE said:
this can´t be true

No
It _IS_ available. 2 vs 2 on 4 different computers IS available on PC also.

And if just the damn servers would be opened (I think just one PC-server is open at present and thousands are trying to get in), I would be able to play more of those matches with my friend.

Angel777 said:
Mmm...if you watch stadiums on Ps2 you will see 32 stadiums, on PC are 24...

No comment...:shock:

Maybe Ps2 version is the best ?..final wonderfull game on ps2 maybe this is the response.:lmao:

Xbox360 version=?stadium?Editor?International challenge?(all disappears)
For microsoft maybe The image is all..but other beatifull Stuff ?Like editor and many stadium/mode..This is the core of Pes..i think

i very much doubt the cred of your claims. there's no way pc would have any less stadiums compared to ps2.

Back
Top Bottom