Is there any voice changer application to turn Drury voice tone to be similar to Jon Champion? Audacity only change pitch

raidmach37

Non-League
10 May 2020
Hello guys, is there any application that can change Peter Drury voice to be more similar with Jon Champion as close as possible?
I found PES 20 had plenty Callname, i guess it would be better if we can convert them to fit with Jon Champion voice.

I have try Audacity but it only change pitch

Last edited:
Hello guys, is there any application that can change Peter Drury voice to be more similar with Jon Champion as close as possible?
I found PES 20 had plenty Callname, i guess it would be better if we can convert them to fit with Jon Champion voice.
We could separate Ricky’s comments from the YouTube videos. I see no other way. :D

I've seen many requests for mods for these games over the years, Some more reasonable than others but I thought I've heard them all from Football Kingdom nets to nude players but I must say, This is a new one! :APPLAUD:

Haha is it? Glad finally someone understand my question

People though Im speaking about "replace", but what Im really said was turn Drury's voice file to sound like Jon's voice
If we can found to change Drury to Jon and reversed

is there any audio aplication like that?

There s many people (in my country) who plays PES 13, so it would be so helpful

Haha is it? Glad finally someone understand my question

People though Im speaking about "replace", but what Im really said was turn Drury's voice file to sound like Jon's voice
If we can found to change Drury to Jon and reversed

is there any audio aplication like that?

There s many people (in my country) who plays PES 13, so it would be so helpful
aaahhh.... i got it now. what a nice idea!

there is software for everything and i'm pretty sure a talented user could work voice samples so they do sound very different (but still human). not sure if one can modify it towards a specific persons voice though.

anything "just sounding different" is pretty sure welcome after all these years! :)

but this topic is opening the "import chants-wound" again... :SHHH:

Lol I’ve tried this when I was making the Jon Champion pack last year. Nothing helped to make Peter sound like Jon unfortunately.

aaahhh.... i got it now. what a nice idea!

there is software for everything and i'm pretty sure a talented user could work voice samples so they do sound very different (but still human). not sure if one can modify it towards a specific persons voice though.

anything "just sounding different" is pretty sure welcome after all these years! :)

but this topic is opening the "import chants-wound" again... :SHHH:

Haha sorry for my English
Btw, what is the app name?

Lol I’ve tried this when I was making the Jon Champion pack last year. Nothing helped to make Peter sound like Jon unfortunately.

Hmm maybe we should ask an expert to give a lesson

Best you can do is EQ + pitch shift. It's not gonna end up sounding good.
Hmm, I guess there's no problem if you do this to only one word

Try this link, dont forget to share if you find out something

anyway, thanks

Last edited:
Hmm maybe we should ask an expert to give a lesson
With all the work I do with callnames and commentary over the last 4 years I would certainly like to think that I'm an expert to comment on such questions.

If one voice could be made to sound like another name by using Audacity for example then I would be doing that as it would make my life easier. No effect can do something like that.

With all the work I do with callnames and commentary over the last 4 years I would certainly like to think that I'm an expert to comment on such questions.

If one voice could be made to sound like another name by using Audacity for example then I would be doing that as it would make my life easier. No effect can do something like that.
Edit:
Ah, Im sorry. Didn't mean I disrespect. What I mean is a sound editor who know how to manipulate sound in general.

But is it impossible?

You could always record your own and put them into the e_text or in kitserver/dat/e_text with the right bin number.

You can open the e_sound in asf explorer and play the files to see which each one says but there are thousands. I did do that once to replace one which drove me mad as he said it all the time, the one about they must be wondering what they have to do to beat this keeper today (usually said after his first save too!)

Edit:
Ah, Im sorry. Didn't mean I disrespect. What I mean is a sound editor who know how to manipulate sound in general.
But is it impossible?
In my opinion using sound editors to manipulate one voice into another will certainly produce a result however the result will not be close enough. Pitch wouldnt match, plus the tone and inflection will be off.

The best result that would be possible is via deepfake. Give a program enough samples and said program will be able to create new audio with the right voice. I have been looking into that for a long time but not yet found anything that I could actually use unfortunately.

You could always record your own and put them into the e_text or in kitserver/dat/e_text with the right bin number.

You can open the e_sound in asf explorer and play the files to see which each one says but there are thousands. I did do that once to replace one which drove me mad as he said it all the time, the one about they must be wondering what they have to do to beat this keeper today (usually said after his first save too!)
U mean Recording the voice?

In my opinion using sound editors to manipulate one voice into another will certainly produce a result however the result will not be close enough. Pitch wouldnt match, plus the tone and inflection will be off.

The best result that would be possible is via deepfake. Give a program enough samples and said program will be able to create new audio with the right voice. I have been looking into that for a long time but not yet found anything that I could actually use unfortunately.
I dont those application name, so I will try them, thank you so much.
The reason I really need them is to create scream voice to insert in scream slot, again thank you so much
P.s: What does Version 1 mean in your Jon champion pack?

@raidmach37 Yes I meant record yourself saying the commentary. Not sure you'd want to do that though plus there are thousands of lines. I did once try one of those online text reading voices (like the microsoft one's that read text) for callnames. It was ok but there was no life in the voice, it did sound just like it was being read of a list of names.

I tried using Melodyne on some Drury samples. Progress is not much, but the goal is somewhat achievable.

The reason I really need them is to create scream voice to insert in scream slot, again thank you so much
I only made one version for Pes2019, hence V1.

Screaming, or rather shouting in this case, is actually possible. Note manipulation, dynamic compression and stacking is the answer. Too much work and not worth it. Plus, stacking the same sample can mess up with the phase. I know I used some sound production terms, basically it's possible but very time consuming.

I only made one version for Pes2019, hence V1.
ah yeah, and they are Jon's voice?

@raidmach37 Yes I meant record yourself saying the commentary. Not sure you'd want to do that though plus there are thousands of lines. I did once try one of those online text reading voices (like the microsoft one's that read text) for callnames. It was ok but there was no life in the voice, it did sound just like it was being read of a list of names.
Did they sound like Jon Champion?

I tried using Melodyne on some Drury samples. Progress is not much, but the goal is somewhat achievable.
so it really changed?
can you post here the result?

What app do you use in Jon Champions pack Ver 1?
In what sense mate. To literally build all my packs I use CriAtomCraft but if your talking about callnames themselves I build names from existing names just like I do with the Peter Drury callname pack.

Back
Top Bottom