Is There any way of getting the new balls through option files?

Mike870231

Non-League
26 November 2005
just wondering cause that would be alot easier is it possible?and im talking about pes6 for pc.

bummy_jab

League 2
9 August 2004
Yea man those RBK balls are HORRIBLE!!!!!! the world cup balls are decent but we need the nike balls, cl ball, and the rotiero

I

iop

I don't like the Reebok footballs either- although the red and white one's okay.

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Not possible through option files. Possible through patching, once the graphics are cracked.

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
I wonder what the hell they did to the Telstar in WE10? I love that ball, even though it was a replique ball in WE10 which has an inverted color scheme with mostly black panels. Still lovely. :)

This is what a ball should look like:

Last edited:

xinzhitan14

Retired Kit Maker
30 April 2006
The Outback - Australia!
go go go gunners!
you will have to wait for juce to make a ballserver i believe. or if you want to screw around with the texture list in the AFS file you can put in new balls and new ball mdl's there.

Trance_Allstar

I love lamp
18 March 2006
Sweden
xinzhitan14 said:
you will have to wait for juce to make a ballserver i believe. or if you want to screw around with the texture list in the AFS file you can put in new balls and new ball mdl's there.
Yup. I believe a Kitserver 6 is in the making so I will probably see what happens to that.

By the way xinzhitan14, you make balls and kits right? Any chance of having a go at the Telstar? I don't think it has been made yet by anyone. Also, another black-white ball is the Nike Tiempo Legend which also has the black-white panels, only the black panels are located on some of the hexagons and not the smaller pentagons like the telstar. That one only exists in 256x256 format made by the_thing way back I think.

Top Bottom