Is There any way of getting the new balls through option files?

Yea man those RBK balls are HORRIBLE!!!!!! the world cup balls are decent but we need the nike balls, cl ball, and the rotiero

I don't like the Reebok footballs either- although the red and white one's okay.

Not possible through option files. Possible through patching, once the graphics are cracked.

I wonder what the hell they did to the Telstar in WE10? I love that ball, even though it was a replique ball in WE10 which has an inverted color scheme with mostly black panels. Still lovely. :)

This is what a ball should look like:

pADIDAS1-2245141_pattern_w345a.jpg

Last edited:
you will have to wait for juce to make a ballserver i believe. or if you want to screw around with the texture list in the AFS file you can put in new balls and new ball mdl's there.

xinzhitan14 said:
you will have to wait for juce to make a ballserver i believe. or if you want to screw around with the texture list in the AFS file you can put in new balls and new ball mdl's there.

Yup. I believe a Kitserver 6 is in the making so I will probably see what happens to that.

By the way xinzhitan14, you make balls and kits right? Any chance of having a go at the Telstar? I don't think it has been made yet by anyone. Also, another black-white ball is the Nike Tiempo Legend which also has the black-white panels, only the black panels are located on some of the hexagons and not the smaller pentagons like the telstar. That one only exists in 256x256 format made by the_thing way back I think.

Back
Top Bottom