Is there any way to play with Bosnia, Israel, Bolivia,,,

S

||| STAN |||

hey mates...
is there any way to play with bosnia, israel, jamaica... ?
i won international challenge with England and i thought then i could play with israel but i didn't unlocked this teams.

oh... and for WE10 we can't play with them too???

its so shocking i mean the teams are there why not just let us play with it...i was so excited that bosnia was in the game now im just really pissed off, and it makes the keepers constantly dropping the ball thing even more annoying than it is

what i did in we9, made sure no one in latvia was in any other team (ie., Vespa-pork-is or whatever in Kiev :lol:), then i extracted all the Bosnia players not in the game already (as Salihamidzic, Barbarez, Music, Bajramovic) with DKZ Studio, and then just imported them over the Latvia ones.

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
what i did in we9, made sure no one in latvia was in any other team (ie., Vespa-pork-is or whatever in Kiev :lol:), then i extracted all the Bosnia players not in the game already (as Salihamidzic, Barbarez, Music, Bajramovic) with DKZ Studio, and then just imported them over the Latvia ones.
oh... so that's the only solution? i tohught we could unlock these teams... but if i win nippon challenge will i unlock at least the asia ones?

ive tried patching and making the bosnian team with the correct flag and jersies and stuff...but too busy with uni to read all the stuff on the forums i mean i already have but some things i just dont get...guess i just have to hope theyre in the next gen versions otherwise i may as well commit suicide (just kidding but would really love to play with bosnia)

||| STAN ||| said:
oh... so that's the only solution? i tohught we could unlock these teams... but if i win nippon challenge will i unlock at least the asia ones?
Nope. All you can unlock is in the WE shop.

can we see the players details ??? other way than man marking ... to see the subs and keepers ????

Sound little bit silly, i mean, if they are in the game and we can play against these teams... why can't we play with... maybe there is a way to
exchange bosnia for example by other team with some tool... one thing
is sure, the information is there, the only thing is to figure it out how
to use it.

We will have to wait for weeditor that supports we10 and then maybe we can add the team over another one..

if we can change the players names - as in some patches - so we can see all the details ... then do players individually or replacing bosnia with latvia making the latvian players free .. then replace the flags ...

How I replace jersies?I replace Bosnia vith Latvia in unknow_00035,flag,Verpo in Din.kiev but where I find jerses?I m importing Youngsters in PES team and modifyng Master League Team ,names,skin,years...all.I thing jerses is in unknow_00031 but where?!Sorry for bad english.

Back
Top Bottom