Is there going to be a new version of WE for PS2?

R

Richie18

Does any body knows if Konami will deliver a new version of WE for PS2, I mean a new one besides WE9 J League???.

Check out PlayAsia.com ( http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-4s-70-156a.html ):

Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution
Konami

Compatible with Xbox™
For JPN/Asian systems only.

Not yet published or released
In stock on Feb 07, 2006
Worldwide shipping at US$ 39.90
We do not charge your credit card before pre-orders are being shipped.
Price: US$ 39.90

I could not find anything about the ps2 version. But i cannot imagine that this game will be released exclusively for xbox.

Of course they will. Winning Eleven 10 and PES 6 will be released in PS2.

Winning Eleven 11 and PES 7 will be released in PS 3. Stay Well

Even if the PS3 have a new version of the football this year it would still be on PS2. When PS2 came out and the earley PES games came out they were still on the PSX. I think the last game to come out for the PSX was PES3 , wasn't it??

PES2 but you're right about what you said. FIFA did the same with their series. hey port it to the older console too.

So does anyone have any information about this game? Will it really be released as early as feb 7th and what will the new features be?

And why is there so little information on the internet about this major release while it is set to hit the shelves in less than a month????

mazanga said:
So does anyone have any information about this game? Will it really be released as early as feb 7th and what will the new features be?

And why is there so little information on the internet about this major release while it is set to hit the shelves in less than a month????

The 7th of February feels very early, and I can't remember such a low interest of a new we-game on this forum. Almost no discussion/news about at all. Where is the hype?

thats coz it aint been announced. Dont worry, once theres an announcement of the next WE game we'll know about it :)

It strikes me that there has been news and 'announcements' on WE10 and that people are actually talking more about that than about WE9LE.

Yeah i know, WE10 is supposed to be 'nextgen' but still...

RuneEdge said:
PES2 but you're right about what you said. FIFA did the same with their series. hey port it to the older console too.
FIFA did that upto FIFA 2005, not usre about 06 version, those money grabbers!

Back
Top Bottom