• We have a zero tolerance towards piracy. Crack talk will get your asses banned instantly. Don't do it.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

is this a new way of cheating within the online game

• Banned

damianpadden

Banned
7 October 2003
I was playing online 2 nights ago and i hosted first half and the otehr player hosted the second half. It was a good game and went to extra time. The socre was 2-2 until the second half of extra time when i scored to make it 3-2. Then my opponent went it to formation setting and the clock counted down to zero but the game did not carry on. I thought that the opponent had disconnected so i waited for the "lost connection" message to display. I waited 10 minutes and it just st their. So i tyhought the game had hung and went to make a drink. 20 Minutes later i came back and the game had continued and the opponent equalized without me knowing and it was waiting on penalties. I won the pens but want to know is this a new cheating method people are using because it really spoiled a good game of footy.

If this is i will name and shame.

Damo666

D

djdoc

Certainly sounds like a cheating method to me... odd that one.

DJ

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
LMAO. Thats not cheating. Its your fault for walking away from the game like that. As far as you know, he went to make a drink too. :lol:

But the name Damo666 seems to be very common here when people talk about cheaters.

• Banned

damianpadden

Banned
7 October 2003
me cheating that rubbish i have lost more games than i have won. I have never cheated. I only walkied away from the game because the time went to zero and then nothing happened and this was when my opponent was hosting the game so what could i have done to do that. I am no way cheating on this game. It was a question about weather this WAS cheating or not.

Who is saying i am a cheat i would like to know.

Damo

snowman

Conference
12 August 2003
Yes, that was cheating, some people already did that thing to me online, this is very annoying but i didnt know the game continues after some time, I waited about 10 minutes then just closed the game.one time i was leading 3-2 at extra time and then the opponent paused the game at the 120th minute :( . Some stupid people enjoy getting a win that way. They think they are good players if they have many wins.

• Banned

damianpadden

Banned
7 October 2003
exactly, i looked at the opponents stats and he had won 17 and lost none. They made me think he was a cheater.

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Well since you have lost so many games, it gives you more of a reason to cheat, doesnt it?

• Banned

damianpadden

Banned
7 October 2003
RuneEdge said:
Well since you have lost so many games, it gives you more of a reason to cheat, doesnt it?
i am no cheater ask anyone i have played and won i do not cheat. I normally just win games by 1 goal, i never disconnect when losing, not like some people i know.

I will be online tonight in server 3 english and we will see.

Damo

Top Bottom