is this a new way of cheating within the online game

damianpadden

Banned
7 October 2003
I was playing online 2 nights ago and i hosted first half and the otehr player hosted the second half. It was a good game and went to extra time. The socre was 2-2 until the second half of extra time when i scored to make it 3-2. Then my opponent went it to formation setting and the clock counted down to zero but the game did not carry on. I thought that the opponent had disconnected so i waited for the "lost connection" message to display. I waited 10 minutes and it just st their. So i tyhought the game had hung and went to make a drink. 20 Minutes later i came back and the game had continued and the opponent equalized without me knowing and it was waiting on penalties. I won the pens but want to know is this a new cheating method people are using because it really spoiled a good game of footy.

If this is i will name and shame.

Damo666

Certainly sounds like a cheating method to me... odd that one.

DJ

LMAO. Thats not cheating. Its your fault for walking away from the game like that. As far as you know, he went to make a drink too. :lol:

But the name Damo666 seems to be very common here when people talk about cheaters.

me cheating that rubbish i have lost more games than i have won. I have never cheated. I only walkied away from the game because the time went to zero and then nothing happened and this was when my opponent was hosting the game so what could i have done to do that. I am no way cheating on this game. It was a question about weather this WAS cheating or not.

Who is saying i am a cheat i would like to know.

Damo

Yes, that was cheating, some people already did that thing to me online, this is very annoying but i didnt know the game continues after some time, I waited about 10 minutes then just closed the game.one time i was leading 3-2 at extra time and then the opponent paused the game at the 120th minute :( . Some stupid people enjoy getting a win that way. They think they are good players if they have many wins.

exactly, i looked at the opponents stats and he had won 17 and lost none. They made me think he was a cheater.

Well since you have lost so many games, it gives you more of a reason to cheat, doesnt it?

RuneEdge said:
Well since you have lost so many games, it gives you more of a reason to cheat, doesnt it?

i am no cheater ask anyone i have played and won i do not cheat. I normally just win games by 1 goal, i never disconnect when losing, not like some people i know.

I will be online tonight in server 3 english and we will see.

Damo

Back
Top Bottom