• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Is this possible?

Jokke90

Non-League
13 July 2006
This is maybe a silly question but:

Is it possible to play with Keyboard against Logitech Dual Action?
Is it possible to play with Keyboard at all.

It is not possible in PES 6 Demo so I decided to ask it here.

Thanks for answers. :mrgreen:

freestyle_gus

Non-League
27 October 2006
Hi there,

Yes you can setup a keyboard through the controller settings in PES 6. Not a very responsive way to play the game though to be honest. I would look into getting a second controller if I were you.

FG

(3-0! :D )

V

Vova&Vitya

If you want to play on keyboard against Logitech controller it is possible.

You must enter config.exe and config keyboard settings. Logitech gamepad must be config as for player 2 (not for player 1)! It's important!

Jokke90

Non-League
13 July 2006
Vova&Vitya said:
If you want to play on keyboard against Logitech controller it is possible.

You must enter config.exe and config keyboard settings. Logitech gamepad must be config as for player 2 (not for player 1)! It's important!
How can I do that?

I have no option to set keyboard for Player 1.
Why?

Can someone share his settings-file?
Please.

Last edited:

Jokke90

Non-League
13 July 2006
dkelsall10 said:
In the config settings the player one shoud be set as --- under the device drop down menu and then any controllers under player 2 and so on
Thanks, now works. :applause:

Top Bottom