Is this the easiest version of WE???

nicostorm

Non-League
3 February 2003
First of all I love WE10, I think the gameplay is sooooo good, but I have to admit, how ever much I have always loved these games, Im not the greatest player, I usually play 3stars for a while and then after a good period I can usually hold my own on 4stars, but I have found 3 stars this time is far too easy, I beat Brasil 8 - 1 on my second game using England.

Even on four stars I find that at time defenders kind of watch you as you walk past them.

Anyone else found this?

yeah,level three is way to easy.I played a world cup and beat England 9-2 as argentina in the semi final.It seems a much bigger jump in levels between 3 and 4 this time though.

Yeah, Co-op mode on ML as Spurs won 10-0 and we were trying new moves and stuff too. Level 4 is better but think we may step to level 5 at the end of the season

I find 5* tough, still not won the World Cup, just got beaten by Spain in the semi's 2-0. They dominated and i found myself chasing their players for the ball most of the time.

this is not the easiest version of WE.

i found myself starin at GAME OVER screen in ML @ 6 stars after one season.

its frustrating.

Last edited:
dont know whether it's the easiest... but it is, by far, the best.

DropshoT7777777 said:
I find 5* tough, still not won the World Cup, just got beaten by Spain in the semi's 2-0. They dominated and i found myself chasing their players for the ball most of the time.

I got pissed all over by Spain aswell. I don't think I even had a touch of the ball!! Thay did go on to win it though.

play 5 start and with 5 minutes, its the best way to play WE10

enjoy ...

how about six stars folks? this is not the easiest we to date, i can tell you that much. with old winning elevens, on 5 stars and 6 stars i would win 4-0 or win by a big margin vs pretty much any team if i used a halfway decent team which had at least one superstar. ive dedicated myself to using argentina so far in we10, and i win 70% of my games on 6 stars but i never win big like i used to in the old ones. 1-0, 2-0, 2-1. the shot system seems sporadic at times... shooting up 50 feet in the air and next time decent shot. that and the change defending, where defending with x has completely changed. also less foul calling has made the computer better on defence. maybe it is also because i always play with normal (green) condition... hm

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, in anticipation of an edited kits patch/option file I'm currently playing a licensed League with Milan. I'm at fourth and I have some games which are easy and others not. My last game was a humiliation. I was playing Roma away, and Nonda got a lucky break early on and capitalised. Their defence was so strong after that, and despite my team having 57% of the possession, they scored twice more on the break. 3-0. In my experience, that would have NEVER happened in WE9.

EDIT: 5 stars, btw.

I have also found out that Spain play amazingly well in 5* mode, they knocked me out twice in a row playing World Cup mode... damn Fernando Torres... :)

I think the lower modes are easier now (from 1* to 3*), and I consider that to be a very good thing, as WE/PES might be too difficult for newbies to enjoy it from the very start, and that might have taken some players to the FIFA games, where they were actually given the chance to win a game when clueless. 7 year olds that are starting with videogames are the future market for Konami, and they want to draw their attention and steal FIFA's "easy style" thunder.

However, I find 5* mode much harder than in PES5. PES5 was surprisingly strange to me, as I actually found it easier to win 5min Master League games when playing 5* than 3*: the fact that the computer would not attack at all but instead lose time at the midfield quite pissed me off; instead, 5* games opened more spaces and I found it easier to break through with my wingers. That has changed in WE10, as I think the computer now hides the ball from you, but always trying to open your defence up.

I'd rather play WE10 than any other WE in the series... except maybe International Superstar Soccer Pro Evolution, what a game! :D

yes, this is the easiest version. 4 star difficulty is more like the 3 star difficulty in we9. this IS the best version though, much more fluid gameplay, no more whistle happy refs. just play the game on 4 stars and youll have a happy and not frustrating we experiance.

I noticed it as well at PES 5, I found 6* easier then 3*, but I think WE 10 is more balanced.

dont know yet, am playing a 6* ML atm and am finding it good. However im still getting used to it, and once i do it will be to easy again like all the others have been after awhile. I have found that the midfield and defense is stronger then in pes5, even more so when they get the lead, they just sit back in numbers and its really tough to get a goal, which is a good thing imo.

I was struggling a bit with the game until I stopped trying to play it like WE8, WE8LE and WE9. I set my team up to be ultra-attacking and now I am regularly scoring a minimum of 3 goals per 10min game with ease, on 6*.

Pretty sure it's the easiest Winning Eleven I've played...

Doing a Serie A just now.

Played 11 games, scored 40 goals, that's about 3.6 goals a game. Adriano has 20, all you have to do is get into the PK box with him and hit the target and it goes in!

I just like to mention something.I have a friend and we have been playing winning eleven with him since WE5 and especially in we8 and we9 I had a minor dominance , I was beating him 10 times he was beating me 5 times and draw 5 times let's say..
Last week we've got winning eleven 10 and we played totally 15 games I won 14 and only 1 game ended with a draw !!!
I won few of them with 7 goals 6 goals or 5 goals..
This game is much easiser to score.And supports positive football.In previous versions it was much more counter attack type.Now, if you are domimant you win.In WE 10 talented players with lots of skills they rule the game.In previous games speed was the main factor.Now technic and skills are more iumportant.
Wright Phillips was much more beneficial than Zidane in previous game but now Zidane is more dominant..

zortex said:
I just like to mention something.I have a friend and we have been playing winning eleven with him since WE5 and especially in we8 and we9 I had a minor dominance , I was beating him 10 times he was beating me 5 times and draw 5 times let's say..
Last week we've got winning eleven 10 and we played totally 15 games I won 14 and only 1 game ended with a draw !!!
I won few of them with 7 goals 6 goals or 5 goals..
This game is much easiser to score.And supports positive football.In previous versions it was much more counter attack type.Now, if you are domimant you win.In WE 10 talented players with lots of skills they rule the game.In previous games speed was the main factor.Now technic and skills are more iumportant.
Wright Phillips was much more beneficial than Zidane in previous game but now Zidane is more dominant..
Thats true, before you only have to run with Martins and it was either a goal or a penalty xD

imho, using '6* ML with a mediocre team' as a base, i think this game is harder. we all know the cpu incorporates the 'invicibility' cheat much to our chagrin. so why can't i employ a cheat myself, in the form of replaying a 0-1 lost. well, five replays and the same 0-1 result. what is that? :(

i'm getting disillusioned, especially since the decryption of the kits is looking grim.

I cant understand why peoples cry when they play on 3-4 stars an take teams like brazil with players they have all 99 skills LooooL

man, you play with ronaldo, henry, nistelrooy... even in 6 stars they make goal every time... that is real, cause some keepers fell a little scare from some players, and these players never miss one goal too...
but please, play in five or 6 stars.

Back
Top Bottom