Issue with undershirts. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chee

Non-League
3 December 2018
New York City
Chelsea / Lyon
Hi guys. This is my first time trying the evo-web sider patch and almost everything has been great! The only issue I've run into so far has been the color of the undershirts of some teams (the undershirts are black and do not match the uniforms). I've shared some screenshots and would greatly appreciate some help.
20191105233929_1.jpg20191105233831_1.jpg

First: New topic was unnecessary.
Second: you must set up the colour from edit team/edit kits to much the colours of your strips.

Hi. I'm sorry to have caused any inconvenience; I'm still rather new to this forum and did not intend to be break any rules. I've tried to edit the kit in the edit menu of the game but it does not allow me to edit. I've also matched the team color to the uniform color but that seems to not have done anything. If you could take a look into this, I'd greatly appreciate your help.

Okay, I've figured out what the issue is. With the new 2.0 patch kitserver addon, some kits end up with black undershirts. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Okay, I've figured out what the issue is. With the new 2.0 patch kitserver addon, some kits end up with black undershirts. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Ι didn't tell it to you for the rules, i am not an admin. I told it to you cause it breaks the flow of reading the forum. An admin will come from time to time and lock the thread.
About the kits, i am on console and dont know how the PC tools work. If you were on PS4 i would tell you to export the kits. Edit the base kits, and then re-import the kit images. But this works on PS4, i dont know how it works on PC, i assume it is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom