• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Issues following June 7th upgrade

PRO_TOO

Team Heffernan
25 May 2003
Rego Park, Germany
Team Heffernan
Can we have links automatically appearing in bold again, boss (including when you @ someone)? Makes it easier to see clickable objects!
i wish the links (now bold) had a different color than a bold headline in the same text size. maybe we can make the links a dark blue.
i'm not sure if user embedded links in comments are different to the ones used for the thread structure....

see this comment, wich explains it very well: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/sony-playstation.80220/post-3550459

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg

papinho81

Premiership
22 March 2017
Chaumont Switzerland
Olympique de Marseille
I have a very strange "bug" since the last site update.

Each time someone post a message in the pes2017 console thread, I am getting a notification email, even though I turned email notifications off in my profile.

It happens exclusively with that particular thread.

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
I think you'd have to go into that thread and choose to 'unwatch' it or change whether you get an alert and/or email. Alternatively the email notifications themselves will let you stop them with links at the bottom. I don't think the profile options will override where you have a specific setting for a thread/forum.

If you like we can also remove all 'watched' threads from your profile or disable all email notifications for watched threads/forums if you'd prefer we did that in bulk. Just let us know.

papinho81

Premiership
22 March 2017
Chaumont Switzerland
Olympique de Marseille
I think you'd have to go into that thread and choose to 'unwatch' it or change whether you get an alert and/or email. Alternatively the email notifications themselves will let you stop them with links at the bottom. I don't think the profile options will override where you have a specific setting for a thread/forum.

If you like we can also remove all 'watched' threads from your profile or disable all email notifications for watched threads/forums if you'd prefer we did that in bulk. Just let us know.
Thank you for your reply and assistance.
I have clicked the link to stop receiving notifications from the thread (I should have red one of those emails to the end before sorry).
I will let you know if it doesn't fix it.
Thanks again!

Edit: problem solved!

Last edited:
Top Bottom