Issues from 23rd April upgrade

PESMaster01

Champions League
14 December 2018
FC Barcelona
Hi admins, I noticed today that the forum software seems updated. And while typing out a reply, I found that the emoji sets are missing (both classic and the newer ones). Is this intentional behavior?
Thanks.

@Mart updated the board software, which, unfortunately, left some collateral damage here and there. Sorry for the inconveniences this may cause, rest assured we're gonna fix things asap!

Not just emoticon sets - entire "post reply" box seems to be reverted to ordinary textbox, without any formatting options. PC, Opera browser

Attachments

• image_2021-04-23_141028.jpeg
    image_2021-04-23_141028.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 31
We had an add-on installed to do some of the BB code stuff however this new version of XenForo completely overhauled the text editor so I've disabled the add-on for now. Please let me know if you see anything missing.

You see how the notifications are all the same colour making it harder to see whats newView attachment 95657
Screenshot_20210424-010812.jpgWell I have something of the sort on mobile (if you can see the white filled and hollow dots.

However its a little iffy on desktop.
By the way, I think none of the formatting option buttons (even the file insert options) are working on mobile.

I like the new "questions" forums with voting and solutions marking in the update - would be good, but might be hard to add it to specific areas of current forum layout.

With the new post text editor toolbar - I can't see spoiler - oh wait, the icon for spoiler has changed to what use to be "hide". So has hide been removed?
Can spoiler be put in the visible icons please - so many users seem unable to use it for images.

I mentioned elsewhere, but the similar posts at the bottom of every page are not useful in my opinion and often not really similar.

Having issues with the site on Chrome; I can't click on the "Home" or "Forums" tabs without ending up on this page:

evoweb issue chrome.JPG

With other browsers there are no issues however.

Oh, and notifications seem broken. I get some but a lot don't appear as an alert bell or in the notifications. Example - I got nothing in my notifications about replies here, yet I have default to follow threads I comment in.

so is the function still the same as before ?. Should react before seeing the link?
Nope. Hide seems to be completely removed. What I was saying is that the icon that use to be Hide was now the icon to create a spoiler.

Screenshot 2021-04-24 191421.jpg

I think the [hide]Did you need to react to see this?[/hide] does not exist 😢

Last edited:
It seems like HIDE option will give you "more respects" than just post something without it? Am I right? If so I think if modder so popular then It don't need a code like "HIDE". What do you think? 😉

I used to use this function, as i thought it helped the site monitor download traffic. However it's not mandatory, so that's why i stopped using it.

Back
Top Bottom