Italia - WOO 2-0

J

juventus11

Italy right now have found there best formation.
Lippi ex couch of Juventus has put all togeather : Montella,Vieri,Totti, and I think Gilardino.
And Mauro Esposito came on!!!!!
I like Italy how it is.
We beat Russia 2-1 with a goal scored by Alberto Gilardino and Barone.
Gilardino and Esposito played togeather like brothers with enthusiasme and skill. Great passing, great dribbling and nice shooting, the goal of Gilardino was class, if you saw what Lippi did he was shocked to see such an amazing lob kinda. ;)
We should be able for once in years to reach the finals as like we are Italy with amazing players and still we cannot reach the fucking finals, thats shit.
So LETS WIN THE WORLD CUP IN GERMANY. :applause:

Don't be so happy, our players were not physically prepared for the match, 'cause we have not season right now, but Italian Seria A is now going on, your players form is the best rights now. Another reason we cound't get many players, clubs didn't let them go to Russia team :(

cleric said:
Don't be so happy, our players were not physically prepared for the match, 'cause we have not season right now, but Italian Seria A is now going on, your players form is the best rights now. Another reason we cound't get many players, clubs didn't let them go to Russia team :(

I think Russia has alot of potential but lack the right manager. They need an international manager who can put the right talent on the field. Russia imo have good players.

What happened to Titov?

:) Titov is back. He was suspended (how can I say - disqualified) for 1 year for using doping or something like that (it was found at the beginning of Russia - Wales match), so he is back now

Yo hes old he shouldnt be playing, I can agree with you that hes amazing but he could get like a heart attake.
Amd believe me he wouldnt want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom