Italy Thread - Italy - Germany 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Italy Thread - Italy - Germany

kel said:
Germany is nothing more than a training partner for Italy. :(

But hey, glad we've got fast centralbacks like Huth, and not those old-fashioned playing, slowly guys like Woerns :lol:

italy will win the title. ;)

seriously, seeing them play at maximal. 70%, great team.

image03012238ard18mi.jpg

:applause: :lol:

awesome game to watch. Very surprised by the scoreline.

I knew Italy were gonna win but never of guessed by such a score line. Really happy to see Del Piero have a good game, might need him if Totti doesnt recover in time.

Wouldve been so different if Buffon didnt make some crutial saves. Did you see his save from Deisler?! Amazing

yeh true!

He made two amazing saves, while still stopping some more notable efforts during the match. Buffon definately made the score line more flattering for Italy.

Ballack really impressed me too, really is a class act.

Beat Holland 3-1, beat Germany 4-1. Strong performances. Lippi has always been a master tactician in Italian football. Hopefully Materazzi and Vieri will rarely get to play.

Marcello Lippi’s side is now unbeaten in 16 games, notching up 10 wins and six draws

Last edited:

I hope when Gattuso comes back Lippi sends his ass straight to the bench cus De Rossi owned. oh and Totti-who?

Bah, that was learning the hard way...

BUT, at least I've seen this team perform so much better a lot in the recent past, so I won't go kill myself now, I'll wait for the outcome of the World Cup at least. ;)

OPM said:
But hey, glad we've got fast centralbacks like Huth, and not those old-fashioned playing, slowly guys like Woerns :lol:

Too easy fot Italy, i' m sorry for Germany but they suck this year.
Why in the hell Klinsmann is against Woerns?
He is better than any central defender named by Klins.
Mertesacker is too slow. And for a world cup you need some experience, not a defence made by men born in '84, '83 etc.
Furthermore i don' t understand the goalkeeper choice. I don' t like Lehmann. Isn' t Rost Better? Or Butt. If Kahn is out i would send Hildebrand to the pitch, not Lehmann. He is stupid too, why playing with 9!? :D
And i wish germans will burn the red shirt. Germany home kit must be white, and away kit must be dark green, like it has always been.

Adonis said:
awesome game to watch. Very surprised by the scoreline.

I knew Italy were gonna win but never of guessed by such a score line. Really happy to see Del Piero have a good game, might need him if Totti doesnt recover in time.

Wouldve been so different if Buffon didnt make some crutial saves. Did you see his save from Deisler?! Amazing

Bella Italia

Forza Aleeeeee , he's on fire and had a hand in all the gols tonite, the guy is a legend, I hope he fufils his dream lifting the WC in germany:applause:

Sorry to ask a silly question, but is Maldini going to be appearing at the WC or has he retired?

FD

fd1972uk said:
Sorry to ask a silly question, but is Maldini going to be appearing at the WC or has he retired?

FD

He retired after the Japn/Korea WC

Arrrrgh, I was hoping he'd play. Would have loved to have seen him lead Italy to the WC, but guess I'll have to just follow my support with Iran and Argentina now. :)

FD

I didn't see the match, but the score speaks for itself I guess. Don't count out the Germans though, they're playing at home and are usually great cupfighters.

Statistics always support the hosts. Apparently all world cup hosts have passed the group stages. Results are often favourable to them.

germany in the this wc has an incredible easy group :D lol. It would be very strange of germany will not pass the group.
Anyway, i was in florence to see that match and i can say only a word : INCREDIBLE! :D
only one thing: germany's supporter were really bad, maybe drunk a lot of alcool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom