Italy Thread - Italy - Germany 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
Couldnt find one, so I just made this. If theres another one, please delete this.

Holland 1-3 Italy.

Good performance, started strong, ended strong. Holland werent that threatening overall. Toni and Gilardino are scoring great goals, like they are in Serie A. Toni scored a trademark Toni goal - outstrength the marker and tap it in. Nesta, Grosso, Pirlo and at times Del Piero impressed me. I hope Grosso makes it into the starting lineup, hes got very good ball control and crossing skills.

Last edited:
Re: Italy Thread - Holland 1-3 Italy

thank heavens for this milanista,

i am so happy at wot i have seen there is in no way that the dutch dont have the best youth team out there,

imagine the damage that we woud have done with seedorf davids ruud maakay fully fit cocu robben

italy are just the classiest team out there in terms of doing things their own style good competition up front solid mid heaven's own centre backs

sad to see the defeat but only brazil woud have scored more goals than italy tonite

common young oranje we will bounce back!!! (unbeaten run ended under marco )

Hate to say it, but I think Seedorf will never be called up, even if hes having an amazing period with Milan right now. People hate him over in Holland it seems.

lol thats true as well with patrick kluivert but we all know any day they will make any first team lazy and slow but they make up for that in class

Seedorf's situation is in no way the same as Kluivert's situation. Seedorf opposite to Kluivert, is playing well and first team football for years now. While Kluivert has only seen the bench in recent years and has left a bad reputation everywhere he has played. His last year in the dutch team, under Advocaat, Kluivert was more of a burden than an asset to the team.

Great detemination by the Azzurri tonite, especially after being 1 down but I like this team very much, ref grosso, good going forward but got caught a few times. All in all a great showing last nite.

Forza

watched the game on bravo and was very impressed by Italy.

may have a few quid on them for next summer, Holland will come good in Summer with a full squad.

Germany 2006 is going to be great with a load of teams capable of winning it

I was worried about the game, as we have not been at our best recently, but that was a great result. Toni and Gila should be first choice up front. With Buffon and Totti to come back along with Nesta and Canna at the back, we may yet do well at the World Cup.

Also the new strip is actually really nice when you see it on the players compared to just pictures of it.

Forza Azzurri!

Just found out that we ended Van Basten's 15 game winning streak, and damaged their defensive record as they only conceeded 3 goals before the game.

to be fair, Holland had a weak team out. Particularly in defence

But Holland and Italy will be challenging in Germany next year.

Milanista said:
Just found out that we ended Van Basten's 15 game winning streak, and damaged their defensive record as they only conceeded 3 goals before the game.

very harsh on us lol

Peter Eyres said:
to be fair, Holland had a weak team out. Particularly in defence

But Holland and Italy will be challenging in Germany next year.

Who do they miss apart from Bouma?

heitinga
opdam
lucius
van bommel
robben
van persie
ruud
sneijder
davids

but then again kuyt huffed ans puffed and tried against canno and nesta( the great wal of italy) i can imagine that defence in front of buffon(all playing well)

it was a good game but i think it was not evenly matched, but thats the only way u will blood ur young players.

vlaar will learn!!!!

Out of those, only Heitinga and Opdam are defenders, and neither are firm starters, maybe Heitinga is.

Don't worry too much Milanista, Italy will underachieve again in the World Cup...the players will be exhausted and Italy will be eliminated pretty early...remember the last Euro and the last world cup...histroy will repeat itself.
If Holland stck with this squad (much domestic players) they have a firm chance to win the WC...The World Cup in Germany will be disastrous for the favourites...watch out for Holland, Sweden,...

I'm not trying to put hopes up, but in 2000 the team got to the final and basically won it until the 94'.

They looked very good, Toni was impressive, great goal he scored.

Think these 2 will be there or thereabouts.

Kuyt looked very good too, god knows how he didn't score.

FD

Stan said:
Don't worry too much Milanista, Italy will underachieve again in the World Cup...the players will be exhausted and Italy will be eliminated pretty early...remember the last Euro and the last world cup...histroy will repeat itself.
If Holland stck with this squad (much domestic players) they have a firm chance to win the WC...The World Cup in Germany will be disastrous for the favourites...watch out for Holland, Sweden,...

I hope you die soon, F*^k you for saying that history will repeat itselk you fagot. Italy has won more world cups than Holland. Repeat that too bitch. ITALY JUST BEAT THE #2 RANKED TEAM IN THE WORLD. I don't gove a shit if some of the dutch players weren't there. Man up and play the game you douche bag. Italy are back and are in full force and will put out a much better in Germany then in EURO. DIE AND GET LOST YOU BASTERED.

:mrgreen: LOL...............

F55773.jpg

FD

fd1972uk said:
Kuyt looked very good too, god knows how he didn't score.

FD

Yep I don't care how much we have to pay, I want to see him in a red shirt playing at anfield next season.

That Italy shirt is pure sex...

sonnysan said:
I hope you die soon, F*^k you for saying that history will repeat itselk you fagot. Italy has won more world cups than Holland. Repeat that too bitch. ITALY JUST BEAT THE #2 RANKED TEAM IN THE WORLD. I don't gove a shit if some of the dutch players weren't there. Man up and play the game you douche bag. Italy are back and are in full force and will put out a much better in Germany then in EURO. DIE AND GET LOST YOU BASTERED.
Whoa. Is he having a bad day or what?

Italy deserved the win. In defence Opdam and Boulahrouz didn't play. Mathijsen did wel and I prefer him over Opdam to be honest. I also think Lucius is our first RB, he's really improved his game the past 2 years. Ooijer would also be an option. Wait, Ooijer is my first RB, forgot about him. In attack I'd like to see Robben from the right and van Persie from the left. Van der Vaart is back to his old form again and with Cocu and Landzaat they form a great midfield.

Italy-Germany soon. New kits for both sides.

Some drunk German fans are shooting flares towards the police, but its a minority.

Hope for a good game.

Re: Italy Thread - Italy - Germany

German national team is so neat.

;)

damn they suck ass.

forza italia!

Re: Italy Thread - Italy - Germany

After 7 minutes it´s already 2-0 for us.Gilardino and Toni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom