I've destroyed the ML script by tweaking and resetting time via Cheat Table

TakeshiRG

Championship
4 November 2015
First of all believe me: i'm not one of those that complaint about "script" just because can't win a game.
Script is also when CPU makes me score a silly goal when i clearly not deserve it, but for some "manga" way of mind for Konami is right that i win...

In a Master League game, played 27 times (seeking for a solution away script) in Superstar and Legend level, i've experienced one of the most terrible and huge scripts of all my Pes time.
Every game the SAME thing: first half i dominate and score 1, 2 or 3 goals, and 2nd time CPU comeback and draws.
The only "fair" way to react is to transform totally my formation and tactics, and i don't like it, it's not real, it's MANGA.

But i've found a weird way, casually, by which the game seems to go on in a natural way.

BEFORE the 1st half ends (i've always done it during the last extra-time minute):

1) Pause the game
2) With the "windows" key put PES in background and go to the cheat table, select "Match Time", and change the value to a small number (for example, "14"; consider that "165000" should be the equivalent of about 45th minute)
3) Come back to the game, go to the "controllers" screen, and come back in the basic Pause screen, and you should see that the game time has changed
4) With the "windows" key put PES in background and go to the cheat table, select "Match Time", and change back the value to "0".
5) I go back to the game, play, and notice that the CPU will never have an inhuman Momentum, but don't be so soft: even if that could illude you that the opponent is already finished, that's wrong... CPU still can score and punish you, but without remotely deflect to the right your passes to the left, or stop your player who would be on the ball before the opponent, and so on.

Please note that CPU won't be broken, it still keep playing to win, but without cheating, deflecting to the right your passes to the left, stopping your player that would be on the ball before the opponent, or STOPPING WHISTLING the SAME FOULS it whistled at your advantage in the first half.

It seems to work in every moment of the game, just setting the time to an "earlier" value than the current.
If you want to do it early, for example during the minute 0'58", just be sure to set a value equivalent maximum to the minute 0'57".
But honestly, in my experience, the Script rarely comes in the first part of the game.

Just to let you know:
I fight againt script in some kind of professional way since 2008, and some year i've found a solution.
I play 45 minutes game, with an extremely hard core defensive-way modded EDIT, and i use Holland's gameplays (always amazing)

Try and let me know.

Last edited:
What else are you able to do with Cheat Table? I've only ever went as far as adding cosmetic mods and didn't realise about gameplay mods etc. I've heard about Holland's AI mod, is it the way to go for a more realistic AI? Is it easy enough to get installed?

Holland gameplays is dope! Ha can't do miracles of course, but You can definitely get more fouls by CPU, and the game is more realistic, just try it!

Cheat Table is also a GREAT deal... because it allows you to mod the Master League (i don't play BAL so i don't know) and make it more realistic in a lot of ways.
For example: you can mod almost EVERYTHING concerning player abilites, players styles, Player's form before a match (the colored arrows), Player roles (Horsework, Creator, Fighter, etc etc), player's affection in the team.. so you can raise up your Team Chemistry as you want, and it's great especially for those that start a new ML every season, because of the regen's issue and other reasons (too much player transfers that ruin the real Rosters).

You have just to understand how to use...

Anyway: i confirm that with the method described above i've DESTROYED the script!!!

First of all believe me: i'm not one of those that complaint about "script" just because can't win a game.
Script is also when CPU makes me score a silly goal when i clearly not deserve it, but for some "manga" way of mind for Konami is right that i win...

In a Master League game, played 27 times (seeking for a solution away script) in Superstar and Legend level, i've experienced one of the most terrible and huge scripts of all my Pes time.
Every game the SAME thing: first half i dominate and score 1, 2 or 3 goals, and 2nd time CPU comeback and draws.
The only "fair" way to react is to transform totally my formation and tactics, and i don't like it, it's not real, it's MANGA.

But i've found a weird way, casually, by which the game seems to go on in a natural way.
That's the 3rd time in a row that i open the cheat table in the 2nd half, and selecting "end current half", and "reset time" (first time i've done it for other reasons), the 2nd half starts with the CPU playing consistently with his first half performance...

Please note that these changes and options do not affect the match time in the slightest ("end half", at least to me, doesn't work, and "reset time" becomes useless as a result, it just seems to reset the duration of the match, which was and remains that that you have chosen from the beginning. In short: no changes to the playing time)

Another difference between scripted game and no-scripted game is that i've connected a 2nd controller (even if this year, in Master League, i can't see it available during the game).
Anyway... if you're interested in it, try and let me know if it's just placebo or not.

Just to let you know:
I fight againt script in some kind of professional way since 2008, and some year i've found a solution.
I play 45 minutes game, with an extremely hard core defensive-way modded EDIT, and i use Holland's gameplays (always amazing)
Hiya mate do you pause the game then end the current half and reset time through cheat engine?

Hiya mate do you pause the game then end the current half and reset time through cheat engine?

@TyDog2021
I have to corrige: always talking about preventing 2nd half CPU momentum, it works doing all BEFORE the 1st half ends.
To me it's working every game, so finally i'm playing a relaxing Master League, and when the CPU scores i really feel as it's right, and real in general.
I rarely experience REAL SCRIPT in the first half, anyway i'm sure that modding/resetting the time, we can fix it

Last edited:
BEFORE the 1st half ends (i've always done it during the last extra-time minute):

1) Pause the game
2) With the "windows" key put PES in background and go to the cheat table, select "Match Time", and change the value to a small number (for example, "14"; consider that "165000" should be the equivalent of about 45th minute)
3) Come back to the game, go to the "controllers" screen, and come back in the basic Pause screen, and you should see that the game time has changed
4) With the "windows" key put PES in background and go to the cheat table, select "Match Time", and change back the value to "0".
5) I go back to the game, play, and notice that the CPU will never have an inhuman Momentum, but don't be so soft: even if that could illude you that the opponent is already finished, that's wrong... CPU still can score and punish you, but without remotely deflect to the right your passes to the left, or stop your player who would be on the ball before the opponent, and so on.

Last edited:
Anyone tried it? I would like to have a feedback... to me it works systematically, it's really evident

1) Pause the game

Please note that CPU won't be broken, it still keep playing to win, but without cheating, deflecting to the right your passes to the left, stopping your player that would be on the ball before the opponent, or STOPPING WHISTLING the SAME FOULS it whistled at your advantage in the first half.

It seems to work in every moment of the game, just setting the time to an "earlier" value than the current.
If you want to do it early, for example during the minute 0'58", just be sure to set a value equivalent maximum to the minute 0'57".
But honestly, in my experience, the Script rarely comes in the first part of the game.

Just to let you know:

Try and let me know.
For me, usually around the 60th minute the cpu goes into beast mode when they are losing & lot's of times they tie then win the game in final minutes it's stupid.

1) Pause the game

Just to let you know:

Try and let me know.
if you please, what Is your modded EDIT? I want to play longer match without a huge scores. I use Smokepatch

Back
Top Bottom