Not open for further replies.

aaarrrggh

League 2
20 March 2005
Check it out guys:

proevo5psp43ly.jpg

And it plays like a dream :D

Last edited:
How is the online play on it? or is there not any?
Also have you had the chance to play wireless can you tell us about that?
Also can you confirm whether it has a master league or not?
Pls post info for everyone. Thx, and highlight any obvious differences from the PS2 version.

Dar said:
Ummmm, well done?

Either make this topic about something, or it's gonna be locked. :)

lol sorry mate. I've just been playing it so much that I guess I'm not thinking properly right now.

It really is immense. The translation to psp from the ps2 is incredibly impressive. It took a while to get used to playing it at first, but once I'd got used to the controls I was totally hooked.

I reckon I'm gonna get fired soon, because I'll probably be taking it into work with me from now on :D

wutang_04 said:
How is the online play on it? or is there not any?
Also have you had the chance to play wireless can you tell us about that?
Also can you confirm whether it has a master league or not?
Pls post info for everyone. Thx, and highlight any obvious differences from the PS2 version.

Not tried going online with it yet, but then I've not been online with my psp yet as I only got it today and don't really know how to do it.

I've not had the chance to play anyone wirelessly, as nobody I know owns either a psp or the game itself yet, but I really can't wait to try it out. I'll let you know what it's like if I get a chance to do it.

It does have a master league option :)

The layout and menu system is pretty much identical to the ps2 version from what I can tell. There is still commentary, but I've turned that off as it pecks head in whichever format.

Graphically it's slightly inferior to the ps2, and some of the animations seem to have been toned down somewhat, but it's still basically the same game, and it flows beautifully :)

One minor issue is that PES isnt really the kind of game you can really play when you're waiting for a bus or something like that in my opinion. Mind you, once you're ON the bus, it's basically perfect :)

I'll post more when I've played it some more. Ask me whatever you like :)

err last thing from me!! err how is the game playing without super cancel?
Theyve tried to lessen its importance on PS2 but its still damn hard to play without using super cancel (R1 + R2). THx in advance, and thx for the answers!!

What firmware did it require? I mean did you have to upgrade to say firmware 2.5?

Also can you actually play a ML or is it one transferred from your ps2?

Thanks

wutang_04 said:
err last thing from me!! err how is the game playing without super cancel?
Theyve tried to lessen its importance on PS2 but its still damn hard to play without using super cancel (R1 + R2). THx in advance, and thx for the answers!!

Good question, but to be honest I rarely use super cancel myself, so I havent noticed it too much. I suppose it could cause problems for people who are used to it, but then I suppose everyone playing on psp will be in the same boat. If super cancel is in the game, I don't know how to do it.

mattster12 said:
What firmware did it require? I mean did you have to upgrade to say firmware 2.5?

Also can you actually play a ML or is it one transferred from your ps2?

Thanks

I'm using firmware 2.0 ;)

Yes you can play a proper master-league on it. It saves the games to the memory card inside the psp just like it would for the ps2.

Also, it's worth noting that with a larger sized memory card (mine is a one gig one), you can save LOADS of goal replays :)

Hold on, there IS a ML option?!?!

Sounds odd, I thought it was a given that ML wouldn't be on the first generation PSP versions, good move Konami I suppose.

Dar said:
Hold on, there IS a ML option?!?!

Sounds odd, I thought it was a given that ML wouldn't be on the first generation PSP versions, good move Konami I suppose.
I'm sure it was stated in interviews that ML wouldn't be in this version either? :eh:

Looks fake to me. I did the exact same thing here a few months back. lol.
The fact that he started the thread to show off a photo of his PSP proves to me that he's trying more than he should be to convince us. If you really had it, why would you have to show a photo? Cant we believe you if you told the truth?

RuneEdge said:
Looks fake to me. I did the exact same thing here a few months back. lol.
The fact that he started the thread to show off a photo of his PSP proves to me that he's trying more than he should be to convince us. If you really had it, why would you have to show a photo? Cant we believe you if you told the truth?
Well I guess if he didn't everyone would have shouted PROOF? :p

Anyway, I think it's fake, none of the PSP's lights are on that I can see?

hmm I read in a magazine that there is no ML in the game itself..but you can synchrone the ML of the PS2 with the PSP and play your ML on the PSP..I hope that's true!!!!!

there is a master leage on pes5 psp cause in opsm2 they said that you can put your master league onto your pes5 psp and ply it say on holiday etc so there is going to be a master league

erm...he just put a pic of the menu screen onto his mem stick and viewed the photo, let me ask you this, IF you do have it, how did you get it?

Hmm after some sleep I agree it's fake. He's full of shit, what a fukin loser. Cos although there might be a ML option, I believe you can't actually play it. You can only do the management side. Then you have to play your games when at home.

Also he says there's commentary, well there ain't idiot. Next time your gonna lie do some simple reading about the games features.

But seriously why do it?? Is your life really that sad?? Tosser!!

mattster12 said:
Hmm after some sleep I agree it's fake. He's full of shit, what a fukin loser. Cos although there might be a ML option, I believe you can't actually play it. You can only do the management side. Then you have to play your games when at home.

Also he says there's commentary, well there ain't idiot. Next time your gonna lie do some simple reading about the games features.

But seriously why do it?? Is your life really that sad?? Tosser!!

Even if this turns out to be fake, there's no need for this kind of attitude here, so please stop that.

Okay, enough of this thread....at least til the games official release anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom