ive just bought the game - pc v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has the PS2 version and he said there is a spectator mode so I assume PC version will have it too. But maybe Salem can help us out if he looks up in the manual:)

20captain

can u give me a proper programme because when i use any one here its freezes?

Wow looks quite good from the pics.I know downloadin it on a torrent is illegal right which is why im not asking for someone to upload it.However if i did find it on a torrent would it be ok if i downloaded it just to try it out even though i fully intend to buy it as ive placed order with amazon

Also whats system requirements are needed.Me graphics card not great with this laptop but plays good with 3d analyser.I was told if i can play pes5 i should be ok with this one.After seeing the screenshots gettin quite excited now

Last edited:
from the manual :

(Watch mode ) ( new) : as long as you are present in a match room before a game begins , you can now choose to view game as spectator if you wish.From your position in the stands,you are free to chat and analyse the proformance of your friends.You can also use the following button command .

:triangle: adjust screen displays

:l1: :r1: (RIGHT AND LEFT ARROWS) adjust the camera angle

START to exit the game

salem said:
from the manual :

(Watch mode ) ( new) : as long as you are present in a match room before a game begins , you can now choose to view game as spectator if you wish.From your position in the stands,you are free to chat and analyse the proformance of your friends.You can also use the following button command .

:triangle: adjust screen displays

:l1: :r1: (RIGHT AND LEFT ARROWS) adjust the camera angle

START to exit the game

FANTASTIC. Thanks Salem:applause:

I know you still can not go online but maybe you can figure this out by reading the manual,is it possible to play 4 players on 4 different pc online?

also from the manual ...

there is an option to start a ( Group ) .. you can form a team ( no more information ) and anybody can apply to this group ... the owner can accept or not..

all whos accepted can play with this team .. and earn points for the group.

Salem, You are the world hero :)
your name is everywhere on sites (even in russia)
and the information from you is everywhere. Give us more info about game plz :)

Thanks a lot for all the information about the game you have been giving to us here. :)

By the way, I believe that after this Konami won't let any more Pro Evolution Soccer serie to be sold in UAE... :lol:

also from the manual :

there will be some competions orgnized by konami for master league teams and normal teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom