• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

J. Klinsmann made J. Lehmann Germany's first choice goalkeeper

ooh_harry

League 1
8 July 2005
Fosters home for imaginary friends
Arsenal, Juventus
lol some of my german uni mates are on suicide watch now!! trapped in 2002sigh! great decision, kahn hasnt been able to repoduce his peak form and lehmann has been unbreakable this season apart from his hilarious dive against bolton @ highbury.

ss4_goku

Premiership
26 May 2004
Hong Kong / Toronto
Man Utd
hm...even though Kahn has been really below-par and make really poor decisions and mistakes as of late, where-as Lehmann has been great with their Champions League record...but i still have some doubts about this choice. i can't really explain why, but just a strong feeling....especially since the WC is really really different from any club competitions and Kahn has experience as Lehmann doesn't....and...hm...oh wellz, from all the stats and recent efforts, yea, that was the correct choice...

Top Bottom