J League Thread

G

Gorskino10

Hi, i always watch j league on sky sports 1 when its on its great i also watch football asia as well thats cool, i went to japan and watched a game between Kasimir Antlers,i surport them reallyu in the j league or urawa reds are good to their is tones of good teams in the j league :)
anyone watch j league football

that bad do u have italiian version of sky its in the uk come to the uk buy sky and then take it 2 italy and watch my friend lol

Milanista said:
We dont get enough, or any, coverage of it here in Italy.:(
Wish we had the italian Sky Sports Serie A coverage in UK. I was in Roma in April and they were showing matches from last season. The picture was pin sharp and the commentary was really lively.. L-L-L-LUCATELLI!!!!

Over here in UK, we have to watch Serie A on Eurosport. The picture is not very good, and the commentary sucks ass with some guy who sounds like he's had too much beer.

on the topic of this thread, i like F Marinos... but they are way behind the Antlers this season. Could be worse - could be FC Tokyo with something like 36 goals conceeded in 6 games :D

If there was a Jleague team i liked, it would be Antlers and Shimizu S-Pulse.

And Iceman, italian Sky also has the full EPL, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, La Liga, SPL ;)

I've always followed Verdy in the J-League, now I am going to have to follow them in J2, Washington was a quality addition for them just a shame one player doesn't make a team especially iwht a lack lustre performance from Yoneyama constantly conceding goals.

Back
Top Bottom