J.League Winning Eleven 10 announced

MazeMazy

Non-League
26 May 2004
This is official, folks : JWE10 will be released this year. The game is part of Konami's line-up for the Tokyo Game Show 2006.
http://www.konami.jp/we/info/index.html

Interestingly enough, its full name is "J.League Winning Eleven 10 + European League '06-'07'", and not "Asia Championship". So this would mean that Konami would remove the asian clubs for the european licenced championships (Ligue 1, Liga, Seria A...). No release date has been given yet, but anyway we will know more in several weeks (on September 22nd to be precise).

Yeah, great they can release yet another version while we'll still be waiting over here in the States until Feb/Mar 2007 for WE:PES2007 to arrive. Things like this make me want to go with EA who at least can deliver us a freaking game. However crap the first two were for the 360, at least they'll have given us 3 before Konami have even given us 1.

As much as I look forward to a new WE game, I have to agree with Nick - they could easily fit all the J-League & K-League teams on the initial 'World Soccer' edition, in this case WE10. For that reason and with PES 360 available by then (or around then), I won't be giving them more money for the same shit yet again.

Well ClassicD and Nick Cave, like you, I won't be giving them money for this. Nonetheless, I look forward to playing it :)

Abhi, just a few asian teams are enough, i want space to create new teams and slots for the Kits!!!! That will be very nice, damned konami you will be EA SPORTS NO2! making S*** with we10 kits and then we release a new game and give the idiots who buy it space for Kits.....:applause:

Thanks Konami!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

TheWolf said:
Yeah, great they can release yet another version while we'll still be waiting over here in the States until Feb/Mar 2007 for WE:PES2007 to arrive. Things like this make me want to go with EA who at least can deliver us a freaking game. However crap the first two were for the 360, at least they'll have given us 3 before Konami have even given us 1.
i wont be wating mate, get a chipped ps2 so you can play japanese games...

fernando said:
nice and smart move Konami.... hope they include all the official kits....

Fernando, one question, will you translate it????? because i think with this Game we can do the Ultimate Patch!!!! I hope you will start your engines:mrgreen: \\:o/ :mrgreen: !!!

But I do, and I think most Asians would. Anyways I can create them myself.

Important thing is this game is gonna be awesome.

Abhishek said:
But I do, and I think most Asians would. Anyways I can create them myself.

Important thing is this game is gonna be awesome.

most asian, yes your right.

but j,k and c? there seems to be more interesting by european fball.

I don’t think what the idea to release almost the same game? May I suppose it will be a klon of WE10? And what ‘bout PES6 or WE2007? Which version will be first?

sooo many versions, so many upcoming formats, sooo little time! used to be able to stay on top of it, but now my head is spinning!!! :confused:
geez, is there a definitive list of all the upcoming releases in chonological order...format...and confusing titles. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom