j708 pes5 OPT s07/08 -( based on Watson V4.0 of )- 30 new club teams

Re: [pes5 – Pc / Xbox] j708's Option File s07/08 *v0.95 RELEASED*

Thanks again guys!

thanx for this update

Have you plan to update national teams ?

sticky-fingers,
Not for now, perhaps future.

j708 do you also have a option file with the dutch league? (Eredivisie) Because I would love to play a 2007/2008 option file with my favorite club

Ecke^NL,
Sorry mate i don't have any OF s07/08 with Eredivise... Try to search a Option File s06/07 with dutch league, then you update your favorite time before importing to my OF -using PesFanEditor- that's a idea.

[Beta] ps2(.MAX) version RELEASED! see 1st post.

--

Option File Transfering Tutorials

Credit to Paul B for the following information:

How to transfer the OF onto you Memory Card/Hard Drive:

Using Xbox Max Drive...
1. Download and unzip the file
2. Make an archive (zip file) of the folder called UDATA
3. Drag this newly created zip file onto your maxdrive using the software.
4. Connect your maxdrive into one of your Xbox controller ports and load up PES5.
5. On the PES5 menu screen, go to Options > PES Data Control > Copy Saved Data. Then select the ‘Change’ option, and select the Datel Max Drive from the list.
6. Select the PES5 Option file present on the max drive, and then choose a slot on your hard drive to save the option file.
7. Once you have saved the file to your xbox hard drive/memory card, return to the main game menu and let play begin!

Using PS2 Max Drive...
2. Select and drag the .max file onto the max drive software.

Using PS2 X-Port...
2. Import the .xps file into your X-Port database using the X-Port software
3. Select and choose the 'Restore' option to transfer the option file onto your memory card.

Using PC...
2. Copy the file entitled KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT and paste it into the folder My Documents > KONAMI > Pro Evolution Soccer 5 > Save > Folder 1

As highlighted in bold, the save folder above is located in My Documents and NOT the Konami folder in Program Files.

The file MUST be entitled KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT for it to work, so do not change the name of the file.

Note: If you already have an existing option file on your memory card or hard drive, you will be asked if you want to overwrite it. If your current file is one you might want to go back to then you will want to back the file up first, before transferring this Option File.

To unzip a file you will need to download WinRar or Winzip if you haven't got one of these already.

If you follow these instructions, you should have no problems.

Credit to Magoo for the following information:

How to transfer the OF onto your Xbox 360:

With just the XSATA (http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/produ...l=1&ProdID=403) attached between my 360 and my PC, I used the Xplorer360 software on my PC which allows you to view the contents of your 360 harddrive and I....

Selected "Drive" > "Open" > "Harddrive or Memcard...." from the Topbar menu

Went to drive "partition 3"

Drilled down the folders into "Compatibility/Xbox1/UDATA/4b4e0030/" ("4b4e0030" is the 360 folder name for PES5)

Deleted the folder "5252897584A1" ("5252897584A1" being the 360 and Xbox folder name for the Option File I think)

Replaced it with the "5252897584A1" folder of my desired Option File ("5252897584A1" folder contained only a "saveimage.xbx", "SaveMeta.xbx" and .xsv file)

....then switched on my 360 to at last have this wonderful Option File working!!!!

Last edited:
what about playstation portable? is there anyone who has got a psp and ps2 and can convert it?
thanx
meggys
sorry for my english;)

it doesn't work for me on my ps2(i'm using the .max version) it keeps telling my there's no of ( i don't own a device for .xps)...
I'm using the UK-Version(so it's eu-release) version of pes5 but it doesn't recognize the of, i didn't have this problems with watsons of can sb. help me?
in return i'm willing to make the psp of as i do own a psp and a ps2, but without working ps2 of, i can't simply transfer it to psp.
in case i receive help from sb. you can expect the fully working psp of on friday (have some tests at school so i don't have much time for this stuff)

could someone please upload this of with a changed id i need
BESLES-53544PES5OPT as save id instead of BESLES-53545PES5OPT

StayingPower;

Hi, about your question the answer is: YES!:)

paokkerkir;

Hi, there is a we9i [beta]version for ps2(.xps and .max). See 1st post.

Great, I tried doing it myself but I always end up editing stats of my favourite players and I make them too good so it's not fun anymore. Keep up the good work though. :applause:

Well let me suggest you to find Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (PES5 Korean version).
I buy it at low price few months ago, and this is IMHO the best soccer game on market.
The IA is so much better than on other games. It's PES5 without default, and with the K-patch it's more beautiful than PES2008 demo.
And with your OF, it's simply great :)

Well let me suggest you to find Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (PES5 Korean version).
I buy it at low price few months ago, and this is IMHO the best soccer game on market.
The IA is so much better than on other games. It's PES5 without default, and with the K-patch it's more beautiful than PES2008 demo.
And with your OF, it's simply great

Hi sticky-fingers;

Good to know about we9LE, I would like to try it!
By the way, what are the main differences between we9LE and pes5?
And, what's good about K-patch? (cause I never play it).
Thanks mate!

Well it's very hard to explain with words in fact ^^
I just think it's more realistic than the other soccer games.
The IA is clearly better. The game speed is perfect, gameplay well balanced between attack & defense (unlike the awfull PES6).
I'll try to do a record with fraps (if my PC stand it :s)

for Kpatch, it improves the graphics.

hey , sticky fingers how do you install the k patch? i have it ... also if you have a english patch can you tell me where to get one , thanx , pes 2008 isnt as good as WE9LE

Well, i'm sorry but i can't remember.
I've tried so many patchs these lasts months that i dont know exactly what i did for kpatch & we9le.

For the english patch, i think i've found it on PES fan forums.

Well, i'm sorry but i can't remember.
I've tried so many patchs these lasts months that i dont know exactly what i did for kpatch & we9le.

For the english patch, i think i've found it on PES fan forums.

ow ok , does it really make it look alot better than normal? have you got anyscreens of it in action or footage thanx anway

Don't know if anyone can help but i need someone to help me modify kits. When using game graphic studio, i have added bayern munichs home kit in the correct slot, but it doesn't show up in-game. why? It just shows the kit made by j708 pes5 OPT. how can i get it to show mine?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom