Japanese cartoon characters appearing in ML

dark8

Non-League
11 August 2005
Hi guys,

Im up to the year 2011 in my ML game, and every year i will look for players with potential.

This year i have found 3 players from the 80's japanese cartoon "captain tsubasa" (although not tsubasa himself yet).
Anyone else found this happening?
the players i have found so far is Jun Misugi (三杉 淳, ) DMF
Shingo Aoi (葵 新伍) ST
Taro Misaki (岬 太郎) MF

for those who have no idea what captain tsubasa is check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Tsubasa#Players

jc_denton

Non-League
4 August 2006
I've not noticed anything like that yet, but... Captain Tsubasa seems to be the single greatest thing i have ever heard of... Okay that's a lie and an exaggeration, but still it has to be better than that other football cartoon that was on CITV when i was a kid.

dark8

Non-League
11 August 2005
does it make a difference what OF i use? I thought ML players that were created were all from the game itself

dark8

Non-League
11 August 2005
so the patch actually creates tsubasa characters from the start? or they can make them come out in year 2010 in ML?

F

faded2025

jc_denton said:
I've not noticed anything like that yet, but... Captain Tsubasa seems to be the single greatest thing i have ever heard of... Okay that's a lie and an exaggeration, but still it has to be better than that other football cartoon that was on CITV when i was a kid.
The Hurricanes? ;p

Whistle

Premiership
18 January 2003
Nope, they were all in the original Japanese WE10 -- in ML's youngster, and they will come out in random....

Top Bottom