Japanese cartoon characters appearing in ML

dark8

Non-League
11 August 2005
Hi guys,

Im up to the year 2011 in my ML game, and every year i will look for players with potential.

This year i have found 3 players from the 80's japanese cartoon "captain tsubasa" (although not tsubasa himself yet).
Anyone else found this happening?
the players i have found so far is Jun Misugi (三杉 淳, ) DMF
Shingo Aoi (葵 新伍) ST
Taro Misaki (岬 太郎) MF

for those who have no idea what captain tsubasa is check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Tsubasa#Players

I've not noticed anything like that yet, but... Captain Tsubasa seems to be the single greatest thing i have ever heard of... Okay that's a lie and an exaggeration, but still it has to be better than that other football cartoon that was on CITV when i was a kid.

does it make a difference what OF i use? I thought ML players that were created were all from the game itself

so the patch actually creates tsubasa characters from the start? or they can make them come out in year 2010 in ML?

jc_denton said:
I've not noticed anything like that yet, but... Captain Tsubasa seems to be the single greatest thing i have ever heard of... Okay that's a lie and an exaggeration, but still it has to be better than that other football cartoon that was on CITV when i was a kid.

The Hurricanes? ;p

Nope, they were all in the original Japanese WE10 -- in ML's youngster, and they will come out in random....

Back
Top Bottom