Jeremy Kyle show downloads?

kevano22

TDWFYU
2 August 2003
Anyone know where I may be able to watch or download the jeremy kyle show that was on this morning (may 28th)?

Jeremy Kyle is the bomb! Proper juicy daytime TV for the bum/uni student.

He is annoying, but there have been some priceless moments. Ash (and others), if you do find some links, post em up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvpl60JiWZ4

I hope you are joking...! I hate the show, esp. the massiv/hench bodyguards LOL!

http://www.thebox.bz seems to have 3rd, 7th and 9th May of JKS, maybe request it? I am sure a lot of people record every episode they watch.... ;)

And kevano, if you were on the show, if youphone ITV, I am sure they will give you a copy.

The girlfriend loves this crap, I cannot stand the bastard. He just calls everybody scum when he's just inciting fights - he needs a good beating himself.

yea..but that's the reason to love it. I mean, no one with any sense will go there to solve their own problems (although some twats do).

We can't always be watching Panorama/QI all the time, you need some trashy stuff to get by! ;)

I wasnt on the show, but some lad from my old highschool was!

Beating his GF up when she is 6 months pregnant!!!!

I never saw it my sister told me, I did tape it but the DVD recorder didnt record the sound for some reason.

Cheers ash I will check that site out and request it

We can't always be watching Panorama/QI all the time, you need some trashy stuff to get by! ;)

There is The Ellen Degeneres on FiveUS, decent, talk show and much better. And on CNN, the Late Night Show, and that other Comedy Central one. What else? Trisha is shit.

I hope none of you guys watch that ladies show, real women I think LOL!

Richard and Judy is good sometimes when they get in Hollywood celebrities, its cool, thats the only time I watch it.

Question Time is good as well.

I love Loose Women! They talk more genuinely about issues than most shows do, and on-top of that they talk like sluts half the time. What more do you want?!

oh please... Loose Women my arse. I know my standards have gone low from watching Jeremy Kyle, but Loose Women is utter tosh. Borderline menopausal women talking about experimental ways to masturbate is not my cup of tea thanks :roll:

I watch the show a lot but I hate Jeremy himself.

He acts like the whole point of the show is to help people with problems when it's clear he's only there to make money and he doesn't let people speak without interrupting.

Jeremy Kyle is a cock

how can he have a go at people how he does when he used to be an addict or something of the like

This is all very well and good men...but has anyone found if I can download it anywhere? Still aint found it :(

search on sky+ for jeremy kyle, then just set it up to record every episode - that particular episode is bound to be repeated within a couple of weeks...

I don't suppose anyone caught Jeremy Kyle yesterday? He had a satellite link interview with the "most hated family in America", the Phelps family. It wasn't bad viewing I thought, mainly because Kyle was his usual blunt self toward the wierdos, showing no mercy - "You're SCUM!" etc (or something along those lines).

Then he interviewed a survivor from the Virginia Tech massacre. All in all, it was a good show. If Kyle did more like it then the program would probably get respected more.

I would if I had sky+ :(

And only 3 days later I get a call from Sky because I had cancelled with them.

They have given me a free sky+ box, remote and dish, and free installation, plus £25 on my account just for stayin on the package with everythin besides movies for £37 a month, which ive been on for a year!

Happy man now, cant wait for them to come install it monday mornin :D

Back
Top Bottom