JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

Re: J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship - News/Discussions Official Thread

exicted about this game :):)
i just hope the career mode is not like libro grande shit:(

Re: J.League Winning Eleven 2007 Club Championship - News/Discussions Official Thread

is it me or does this game just sound like there taking the piss(konami that is)!:roll:

i get a horrible feeling its going to be pro evo 6 with a few more teams! the odd touch up here and there but thats it :roll: ! and also i think this career mode will be poor if there are no lower leagues any way!

dont get to over excited people ! your heading for a fall!

won't be pro evo 6, as no international teams will be in it.

There is also the possiblity that there will also be international players missing from many squads - as was the case with WE10JL.

I still think i'll wait for WE11 - though this normally is released in August, and the 2 JL releases this year are suspect.

Bah.........still do not really understand this move.

I mean honestly how much can they keep squeezing the Play station 2? For one thing they do put in something they do leave out. And why no news about PS3 version?

Give us a new PS3 stunning game. If not sorry Seabass but I am fed up with 50 euros game for a few tweaks here and there and some mode taken from some competitors.........

charlievolano I don't think you do really understand this move, maybe I don't eighter but I do know this. You say "how much can they keep squeezing the Playstation 2", that's called loyalty son!
Expect them to be just as loyal to the Playstation 3. You say "give us a new PS3 stunning game", imagine what the very last version of the Winning Eleven series will look like on Playstation 3, the one they made to honor as the last version made on PS3, before releasing the new true next-next-gen PS4 version. Haha and you don't want to pay 50 measly euro's for this newest part of the series? DON'T BUY IT THEN... simple!

Konami delivers! always have, always will do

career (fantasista)
scenario

those are 2 :d

pffff no online :(

Konami delivers! always have, always will do[/QUOTE]

Last time they delivered was in 2003 with PES3........

All the others were some tweaks here and there, some less licenses.......ah I forgot the 4 new stadia in 4 years....

Now compare PES5 and PES6: if you have edited it on your PC you will surely notice that the main files 0-yext and 0-sound were identical.....just on line got worse, servers down, more cheaters etc.

But if they do give us a new good game I am willing to buy a PS3 just for them..........that's called loyalty..........being a blind fan is called being fanatic.

While I think this news is good and I will prob buy it. Does this mean WE11 PS3 is even further away from release and this is a stop gap?

Can somebody tell me what the hell is libro grande? I've been reading that here and there but never got what it is... ?

It's a PSone game where you control one player. You choose a player/position, you have a camera behind you that looks wherever you look and you can call for passes etc.

I thought it was great but the general reception it received was "nice idea but way too fiddly" - the camera angles took a lot of getting used to, admittedly (you had to twist and turn to be able to take everything in).

Hi All,

New additions on the WE JL07 :

1.scenario example " where you continu the match of the Uefa cup final" this was in the ISS games.

2.Having new clubs to select some licensed and others are not : like ( International Brz., River Plate Arg., LA Galaxy Usa, D Sppresa Cost., America Club Mex.,El Ahly Egp.,Junbok Kor., F.C Sydeny Austrl., Al-Ittihad Saudi., Lavat Bulg., S.Buchrest Rom., V.Bremen Germ. ,Hamburg Germ. )

3.New World Tour structcher where you start and select the clubs and countries you whant to play in.

4.New Stadiumsfor Europ and More Jappanes ones....

5.Game is Faster than We1o JL 06-07

6.More new moves by players.

7.More reaction on the Bench by players and coches.

8.More Reaction from players.

9.You can take the ball of the GK when he is kikng the ball...Great Stuff..

10.New Update players list of all clubs.

11.New Kits for all licensed teams.

12.ML same as the WE10 JL 06-07 but with extra teams from South Amarica an North America to meet if you select a South Amarican team in the ML.

This is of one of my Japanes Mates......I trust him his O.K..

Cheers All,

B2Y

Thats good news mate :applause:
But i don't see any word on the new "Fantasista mode"? Can you ask him about it?

Good news mate :) lets hope they dont change anything until the release date

damnn sshit souds awsome,but the gayest shit is that i can not play it on my PAL ps3 :(

Hi All,:8):

New additions on the WE JL07 :

1.scenario example " where you continu the match of the Uefa cup final" this was in the ISS games.

2.Having new clubs to select some licensed and others are not : like ( International Brz., River Plate Arg., LA Galaxy Usa, D Sppresa Cost., America Club Mex.,El Ahly Egp.,Junbok Kor., F.C Sydeny Austrl., Al-Ittihad Saudi., Lavat Bulg., S.Buchrest Rom., V.Bremen Germ. ,Hamburg Germ. ):)

3.New World Tour structcher where you start and select the clubs and countries you whant to play in.

4.New Stadiumsfor Europ and More Jappanes ones....

5.Game is Faster than We1o JL 06-07

6.More new moves by players.

7.More reaction on the Bench by players and coches.

8.More Reaction from players.

9.You can take the ball of the GK when he is kikng the ball...Great Stuff..;)

10.New Update players list of all clubs.

11.New Kits for all licensed teams.

12.ML same as the WE10 JL 06-07 but with extra teams from South Amarica an North America to meet if you select a South Amarican team in the ML.

13. The Career mode "Fantastic" \\:o/

This is of one of my Japanes Mates......I trust him his O.K..

Cheers All,

B2Y:D

b2y2006, where your friend get this informations ?

7.More reaction on the Bench by players and coches. ???

So all you did is you added "fantastic" to shut me up? :p seriously dude is this for real?

Look fake, because no new kits because it's 06/07 teams

Seems fake!

Too good to be real...

:roll:

That list is too good to be real and you wonder why Konami dont do shit year after year its a freaking joke.

Nokami has been doing shit since past WE/PES series mate!

Don't they have Internet connection to cooming up to the forums as anonymous usernames for read the fans opinions in the sense of improving the game?

It's always the same pish... year after year!

:roll: god! we go through the same old shit every year and what do we get the same bastard game with a new intro and C.ronaldo shakeing his leg abit different! oh and a new name:roll:

Wake up people

from a Japan forum see by KAiWAi
(not sure)

- No bundesliga, but few german clubs under licences (like Bayern in PES6), the edit mode is little better and about the Bundesliga on the PS3 version, Konami is under discussion.

Last edited:

from a Japan forum see by KAiWAi
(not sure)

- No bundesliga, but few german clubs under licences (like Bayern in PES6), the edit mode is little better and about the Bundesliga on the PS3 version, Konami is under discussion.

Hey guys it will be that this game is not one Winning Eleven 10 JLeague improved?
I was waiting a different notice thought that the Konami would go to launch in August the waited World Soccer Winning Eleven 11 for Ps2, Ps3 and Xbox with some innovations to commemorate the number of the series " Winning Eleven Eleven ".8-[

Last edited:

its the latest version of our favourite game guys.It sounds good but then.... its on playstation 2 and then you need an aspirin.you try to figure that something different might happen and then is when it hits you shit time will show i have to wait until the end of the month or the next month until i commit suicide but then i could not play.Ill buy it anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

i hope its not the same case with the ps3 version.

From a 99% reliable japanese source :

- Edit Mode increase.
- WE-Shop overhaul (maybe some new J.League bonus).
- Still Manchester United licence.
- Arsenal lose the licence (Arsegal) for another english club (maybe Liverpool or Chelsea).
- Juventus in Seria A.
- Only Bayern licence for the Bundesliga (as in PES6).
- 2 new club licences : Club America (Mexico) and FC Red Bull Salzburg (Austria).

:)

Thanks KAiWAi i wait official confirmation for add this informations on the first page ;)

Back
Top Bottom