JLWE2007CC - News/Discussions Official Thread

managed to get offers from other leagues tonight.

My team finished 4th in the top division after leading for ages - i skipped a few matches where i wasnt even on the bench and we lost them all.

So we dropped to 4th

After that i decided im going to leave the club and move to anyone who wants me - and luckily i started getting offers from other leagues.

The way i had it set up - i turned off transfers in the japanese leagues and only have the English, Spanish and Italian leagues.

Ive just gone into the year 2013 signing with newcastle

One thing i noticed

after i signed with NUFC i tried to dit their strip n the editor and then jump back into my game but all the kits are default still.

Can anyone confirm if they are always defaulted or if they stay the way they are when you start the game mode (so if i start a fresh game now the kit will be different to the default crap)

?

If you edit the kits BEFORE you start the Fantasista mode they will work in fantasista..but if you edit them after you started Fantasista mode everything we be the same as when you started the fantasista mode.
So you have to start a new career or someone has to make a patch with premier league kits. I played for west ham for a season but was bored with all the kits in the premier league so I moved to France..

My team finished 4th in the top division after leading for ages - i skipped a few matches where i wasnt even on the bench and we lost them all.

So we dropped to 4th

I've noticed that sort of thing happen, too. I was with a team stuggling near the bottom of Jap Div 1 but managed to get a run in the team of about 4 starts in 6 matches. We won every match I played in and moved 9 points clear of the relegation zone, scoring quite a few goals to boost our goal difference. I'm thinking that's us safe for the season - the only thing that could go wrong would be that I get dropped for no reason so I cannot affect the outcome of our matches, we lose all our matches and the teams at the bottom win all theirs.

So, the game decides that I'm dropped for the next 3 matches, we lose them all and the teams in the relegation win all their's by healthy margins, so when I'm finally picked again, we're back in the relegation zone and our goal difference is no better than the teams around us.

I wonder is it's scripted :roll:?

The second one I am pretty sure happened on occasion in PES5. It seems to be a dribble animation unique to players that can do a certain turn (Might be Cruyff turn, Maradona can do it I am pretty sure).

Last edited:
The second one I am pretty sure happened on occasion in PES5. It seems to be a dribble animation unique to players that can do a certain turn (Might be Cruyff turn, Maradona can do it I am pretty sure).
Yeah I know what you mean, but if you notice that the player hits it with the side of his foot and turned (read what i wrote in the description).

Also for that move i done with Dindane, i never pressed any buttons. Think it might only be preformed by players with good dribbling skills.

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean, but if you notice that the player hits it with the side of his foot and turned (read what i wrote in the description).

Also for that move i done with Dindane, i never pressed any buttons. Think it might only be preformed by players with good dribbling skills.

Ahh, I see. Well, PES6 did have the "automatic shotfeint when turning" for Ronaldinho and other skilled players. Maybe it is just a little more subtle changed version of that? DOes ROnaldinho do it when turning 90 degrees with him?

Also, he does touch it sort of with the side of his foot. Not sure if that is just a ball collision anomaly though, sometimes in these situations it's not uncommon for the ball to pass through the players leg etc, so maybe they intented for the ball to hit his heel or something.

I dunno. :) With PES2008 and better collision detection, we might always know what the players are supposed to be doing. ;)

Ahh, I see. Well, PES6 did have the "automatic shotfeint when turning" for Ronaldinho and other skilled players. Maybe it is just a little more subtle changed version of that? DOes ROnaldinho do it when turning 90 degrees with him?

Also, he does touch it sort of with the side of his foot. Not sure if that is just a ball collision anomaly though, sometimes in these situations it's not uncommon for the ball to pass through the players leg etc, so maybe they intented for the ball to hit his heel or something.

I dunno. :) With PES2008 and better collision detection, we might always know what the players are supposed to be doing. ;)
Haven't tried it with (i don't really play with Brazil/Barca) Ronaldinho, so i'm not sure. But...

It happened again when i was playing against PSG and it did touch his side of his foot. Not sure if it's another lucky glitch or whatever, but it seems like a new move to me, which i've never seen performed in real life that way. I also noticed with S. Keita i regularly able to preform the Cruyff turn.

Anyways if i see more things in the game i'll post it up here.

Peace.

yes it seems that there are some new moves (only a few) ... i played vs my brother and he did some tricks/moves i havent seen before (but he doesnt know how he did it)

Haven't tried it with (i don't really play with Brazil/Barca) Ronaldinho, so i'm not sure. But...

It happened again when i was playing against PSG and it did touch his side of his foot. Not sure if it's another lucky glitch or whatever, but it seems like a new move to me, which i've never seen performed in real life that way. I also noticed with S. Keita i regularly able to preform the Cruyff turn.

Anyways if i see more things in the game i'll post it up here.

Peace.

Cool. ;)

As far as the AUto SHotfeint is concerned, all you need to do is to run normal speed with the dpad, then release it for a short while for the player to slow down slightly, then press in 90 degrees to Rnnies Left (since he is right-footed he will use his right foot to fake-kick the ball to his left.

But I think you might have known that, just saying it. :)

couple of things as i enter my 3rd season:

why can't you pick to be a striker to start with in F?

I have gained 3 stars in playmaker, direct play and first touch. I have also gained a star in a new positon SMF.

just won the cherry cup lol, after 2 seasons 7 goals, 5 assists but i do not play as much as i would want. I actually feel that 15mins is better as a time limit in this mode, problem is i don't have the patience when i am benched haha and tend to skip :/ which iguess is costing me exp%.

oh also what the hell is that screen with all the leagues listed? its under the my team thing? or the edit info bit i think,

made a big move now from Safrecce? to Yokohama flugels and hope to go for the title this season, maybe get into the world club cup so i can get noticed in europe. Have had 5 clubs in 2 seasons!

Last edited:
Wow, the computer is such a joke in the fantasista games. boy are they bad. They always try to dribble for no reason, and they dont pass when they should. I know we start off in a low league, but these players still know how to pass a ball correctly in real life. ITs strange, when your on a team, no matter what level you put it at, they still play the same for you. On beginner, ther computer on my team reacts exactly the same way as if on Super Star. I eally think they did a bad job with this, which is a shame becuase I like playing it and was waiting for this mode. Its almost as bad when when I put on Fix player in the normal master league and let the computer do the team on the field.

fix player on normal pes 6 when i was playing for barca is sick , if you have teams like this who pass and have a great range of passing then this modes is sick. i was playing as messi and was in space on right and ronnie does some sick cross field ong balls into space for me and the team play great footy passing it and we always have the ball for ages. com passes it at right time mostly and scores goals i have made loads of assists and com has scored some crackers. you guys need to move to a good team on high star and it needs to be a possesion minded team.

it's all to do with the team , i tried this with diferent teams and hey play diferent and i have less chances and there balls are not good and take long pasing and cant score themselves.

I never thought that Fix worked well in normal play, computer on my team did not play like a computer team, never liked it much. But let me ask this to anyone who has made it to the premiership or La liga, how are the teams there in fantasista mode? DO they pass more, is it better, or do they still do really stupid shit all the time?

the community mode is awesome, simply awesome addition. especially for you mulitplayers out there. You can start a league and pick anyteam you want and 8 of your mates will have a table system, yellow cards, red cards accumalation, fatigue, goal scoreres, leading assist.. etc... and its all saved by the computer on your mem car. I got 8 friends and we are all starting a leagu in community and i think this is going to be aweseome. We also are allowing trades, so I picked roma im going to trade totti to inter for recoba and suazo.. so cool

WOW, that's a brilliant feature. I've not played with that yet.

That is actually really good, sounds like FIFA 08's online league feature. I hope you can do trades in that.

WOW, that's a brilliant feature. I've not played with that yet.

That is actually really good, sounds like FIFA 08's online league feature. I hope you can do trades in that.
sorry jack i meant we are manually doing trades with the option file... its not a feature of community league.. but everythig else is.. fatigue bookings, injuries, we have 9 guys are we are playing 18 games each, 2 vs each other. Right now we are deabting on weather or not to create new teams on the option file of players we drafted via a serpentine style draft 1-9,9-1, etc... for 18 rounds for 18 players on your teams rosters. Many american fantasy football players do this to pick there teams. Then we would just transfer players around to the various teams and start the community league with that setup. Right now im guessing henry or ronaldhino gets picked first...

hey guys, is there any way to take players from national teams to insert them into club teams? i just get my copy today and i find nothing... its very boring if we cant...

Greets Chriz

Hi,

I have two questions concerning the game. Can anybody answer these?

Is the save file from the last game, JL WE 10 + Europe, can any part of that work in this game? If it does, what does it pick up? (Master League data, Edit mode badges, ?)

And also, is the Edit mode better then JL WE 10? Its quite constricting in that game, and one has to be very creative to make authentic kits! So I'm wondering if its improved at all?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom