John Kabira Magic

Milanista

Mangiamoli!
19 December 2002
London & Milan
AC Milan
A few years ago a thread like this was made, but the links to Kabira's best phrases are all dead.

Does anyone have some of John Kabira's audio clips? Things like the GoldenGoal song?

Milanista said:
A few years ago a thread like this was made, but the links to Kabira's best phrases are all dead.

Does anyone have some of John Kabira's audio clips? Things like the GoldenGoal song?
I don't got. But in WE10 and WE9 a nice phrase when end the gme he says somethign like "Foda-se nééé..." That means something like "Yeahh... Fuck it"
Lol

fernando said:
hmm silly question but is ther a pìc of kabira?? i wonder how does he look, aside from being jap :)

Here's a picture about the legend himself:
001211p4_interview_top.jpg

:D

I have a few wavs of him with the singing, etc, I'll upload them if there's suitable hosting (i.e. not some poncy rapidshare shite that screws router users).

kel said:
Winning Eleven 6 - Final Evolution: Kabira

awesome! #3 and #4 surely brings back memories: I've only heard those once or twice, and when I told my friends they never heard those before.

Am a GREAT Fun of PES Especially coming from loving the PS2 Soccer version to a more lively PS3 Soccer one notable thing I miss alot is the hilarious commentary that used to thrill me done by john kabira, Iwao teruo,and somebody kitazawa cant rem the othername my question is why is PES 2010 For PS3 or any PES Soccer game doens't have the option of japanese commentary I just love it its the best commentary ever it keeps you in the game pse for PES 2011 do something Iam in Kenya and even though I dont understand the japanese language I loved its commentary .Or you go ahead and buy rights for Andy gray and snatch him From EA

Back
Top Bottom