John Terry sign with Konami

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
I'm in vacation :) and i see on the web John Terry (Chelsea) sign a contract with Konami (like Henry, Totti) for Cover and advert of PES 5.

Edit :

ME0000582690_2.jpg

Last edited:
hi lads,

this is great news.

does anybody know any details on the Chelsea Pro Evo tournament that John Terry organised round his house ?

My mate told me that all the squad were there and Playstation had come in and set up the whole system for him, so theer were lots of tv's and ps2's all linked up.

cheers

db

Yeah I heard about that and apparently Glenn Johnson is the best player by far and always in the finals.

Oh shit so PES5 is coming out.

It's good what Konami are doing in the makerting area.

PLF said:
Yeah I heard about that and apparently Glenn Johnson is the best player by far and always in the finals.

Yeah thats true, they done something on that in the Sun about a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
morning chaps,

i'd love to know more about this, presumably they split the squad up into groups or something and then came together for the finals - would of taken bloody ages otherwise if it had been a straight round robin format.

I wonder what teams they were ? I can just imagine Drogba and Kezman arguing over who was going to be brazil or barca or something!

i wonder if any of them are really ropey like some of my mates and can barely begin to get a grip with the controls

db

Db this is the information i got about this tournament thing with John Terry over in another site that some boy saw:

LiamK said:
I was watching Chelsea TV the other day, the training report to be precise.

Over the weekend everyone went back to John Terry's house for a PES4 tournament. Everyone knows the English boys (Johnson, Terry, Bridge, Lampard, Eidur - more or less) play PES after that Footballers Diaries program, but JT had the whole team round his place.

Glen Johnson won the league and John Terry won the cup (both as England). With William Gallas (controlling France) taking the award for worst player ever. Didier Drogba stil retains he would've won it had he not had to pick his son up from school.

lol yeah this is good marketing decision. Hopefully one day Konami's sales will surpass Fifa's and we'll say a big F U to them

Take care

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes JT loves to play Pro Evo.

JOnno is the current holder of the Cup JT won teh first cup, well so says in my program

I've always wondered, how good are these players at PES compared to us?
I bet I can kick their asses at PES4.

Sky One did a program called 3 lions I think, one of the players they were following was Ashley Cole. It showed him and his mates (lots of other youngster from like Spurs, Wimbledon etc - must be that French Clique keeping him out)...anyway, Ashley Cole scored a belter of a free-kick with Beckham. At least I think it was a rasper.

Back
Top Bottom