Jonathan King

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
Why is this guy being released? Some things just amaze me. :shock: Opinions please.

it seems as if about 75% o the population is a peodofile, lock everyone up.

:mrgreen: That word p....p...p....is probably included in spelling tests at school now. :roll: If they're gonna lock these people up then it should be for longer.

JimJoeC said:
Did you see the way he was giving all the reporters the thumbs up! Almost like he was proud of his achievments!!

Fucker needs to be knee-capped.
He did that because he's always maintained his innocence and is going on a huge PR drive.

Innocent? Erm, let's just say you can't polish a turd.

Somebody on radio suspected he might release a single. Do NOT buy it if it happens!

crayon said:
Innocent? Erm, let's just say you can't polish a turd.

Somebody on radio suspected he might release a single. Do NOT buy it if it happens!

People will just download it :mrgreen: .

But seriously, he deserves to be hanged. I can't believe he walks around with a smile as if he enjoyed everything.

RuneEdge said:
People will just download it :mrgreen: .

But seriously, he deserves to be hanged. I can't believe he walks around with a smile as if he enjoyed everything.
I can't believe I wasted my time as a youth watching his crap. Makes me angry thinking about it. :(

crayon said:
:mrgreen: That word p....p...p....is probably included in spelling tests at school now. :roll: If they're gonna lock these people up then it should be for longer.

Half the problem is paedo's are ten a penny. I would not be shocked if some of the people who are supposed to lock them up are paedophiles too. It's rife in all walks of life from street cleaners to the aristocracy. Thre like a Masonic network which is why the bid paedo rings are rarely busted as they have influence. :(

I know someone who's job it was to research and seek prosecution against paeodo's and it is scary how many times brick walls are hit and sweeping under the rug happens because somewhere in the network is someone important, wealthy, powerful or in this case famoous is involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom