Just Cause, LOOK How big this game is.

Quality over quantity. Always.

Secondly, this is way too big. Sounds impressive but honestly who would want to travel a map that big?

It's all great for the sake of showing the power of Xbox 360 but I'll not be holding my breath for this game.

The XB and 360 version seems that it will not have any form of multiplayer at all. I'll wait for reviews and what people think of it before I decide to have a go at it.

Holio said:
The XB and 360 version seems that it will not have any form of multiplayer at all. I'll wait for reviews and what people think of it before I decide to have a go at it.
All 360 games will have xbox live

Demo is unplayable for me because the controls can't be redefined and as I'm left handed I use left hand on mouse and right hand on arrow keys for movement, what kind of idiocy releases a demo without redefinable keys? :(

Placebo said:
Demo is unplayable for me because the controls can't be redefined and as I'm left handed I use left hand on mouse and right hand on arrow keys for movement, what kind of idiocy releases a demo without redefinable keys? :(

Wow, never heard a left-handed user go to those lengths.

Demo is alright. You seem to be fucking invincible, but whatever.

Controls are weird. Autoaim suck so does animations, graphics are exellent freeroam should be fun in this game. There are some great innovations like stunt positions. Grappling hook not in the demo, i guess it uses the X button? stiil this might be fun for a week so maybe rental.

yes i agree, the game is fun overall, don't like the animation the way he walks, overall characters in the game don't look good, car handeling could have been better, same goes with the shooting, still not that bad, the good side of the game that impresed me is the size of the island, is huge, no slowdown, or frame drop in the game, which is impresive, with some good lighting, renting this game will do for me

On second thought, I love this game. I managed to fly a chopper and have a speedboat chase and its great fun. Nice graphics too. The aiming sucks but you're virtually invincible anyway so its fine.

I like this game, graphically its ok other than some Dodgy animations. my only other gripe with this is the dodgy aiming system. But I like some of the NEW ideas, I love to ride the motorbike fast and then suddenly eject off it with his parachute :) Genius :)

DJ

Back
Top Bottom