Just one tip before playing this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

filthydani

Just go to the Training mode and try to do some dribblings.

You will be disappointed.

You're always disappointed by everything! You're never happy with anything! You always post the bad stuff why don't you look for the good stuff! I'm tired of your negative comments, if you don't like it why don't you make a better game!!!!

Doubla R said:
You're always disappointed by everything! You're never happy with anything! You always post the bad stuff why don't you look for the good stuff! I'm tired of your negative comments, if you don't like it why don't you make a better game!!!!

100% agree

Maybe it's time for him to have a new game
UEFA, FIFA whatever else which have Egypt

I think admin should do sth to control his emotions here... he is complaining in every threads about WE9

I very rarely ever even dribble. I might just use R2 to get by one person but that's about it. I use 1-2's or I just hold L1 for a 1-2 but don't return the pass and just let him sprint foward, find some open space then eventually if he's open give him the ball. I also tend to play a slower game so I don't really need to dribble.

Of course I don't have we9 yet, I plan on getting it though, but I'm sure my tactic will work with it also.

Yeah, if you tend to play slower, since the game is slower itself, it might work even better, more time to think I guess..

Doubla R said:

Don't blame him, he's sad because Egypt national team isn't there anymore !
So is not very objective !

Orochimaru-Sama has chosen the dark side !

MIDO rules !!!

P.S. : Im' not very happy, like filthydani, if there are less national teams.
I think it's a regression.

All I would say is : "MORE TEAMS & MORE LICENSES" the only thing really missing in this last WE according to me ; otherwise I really LOVE that ninth

FilthyDani! Pls. Enough is enough! You've whined on and on about the dribbling in quite few threads already (flooded them). Now you start a whole new thread just for it.

Leave it be, man!. You can't change it. Don't play if it really bothers you that much.

As for national teams, couldn't really give a rats ass as long as the top teams in the world are there. Only use NT when playing with mates anyway.

Even then most ppl I know, pick the big teams anyway. Personally I mainly concentrate on ML, and the fact that edited players are inherited, as well as auto training is good enough to whet my appetite for this version. Let alone all the new skills and animations.

WE9 may not be perfect, neither will WE10, 11 and 12. But we'll still buy it wont we?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom