Just saw Lucy Pinder walk past my office

jamie_mack said:
and bottomless!

Wooooooaahhh. You're telling me Marsh has been getting her fanny out and I've missed it? That ain't right. If you speaketh the truth then link me up, Scotty.

I can't believe Lucy Pinder is only 21... Did you know that?
Wouldn't mind a bit of Marshmellow and her love Sacks either :p

she's that old? i though she was 19 or so. what i can't believe is that she claims that her boobs are still growing!?

Yep she's also had a massive rise to fame as well, about this time 2 years ago she was spotted on a beach in Bournemouth holding her massive funbags by a Daily Star photographer, and the rest as they say, is history! :mrgreen:

Michelle's 23 next month, lol I've actually talked to her online ya know (no joke)! :mrgreen:

If you buy Nuts you can see her fully topless... not the best of photo's but It was a full topless pic in a photo studio... not one of her sunbathing when she don't know.

BB Orlaith she looks hot in there though....mmm

edit she is 20 i meant to put 20 mate. I was reading Nuts and Zoo at same time although that hardly counts as reading :p

ibu2003 said:
edit she is 20 i meant to put 20 mate. I was reading Nuts and Zoo at same time although that hardly counts as reading :p
You were right the first time, she is 21! :mrgreen:

Well... I wasn't using my hands for anythin rude I was posting. And if I wanna do somethin like that. Im at uni I could easily get a girl to do that.

oh most certainly mate - I think she's really pretty as this pic testifies. the extra bab baggage is just a bonus.

db

lucypinder.jpg

to be honest, what caught my eye about her was her inocent smile. she has a very cute "girl-next-door" smile. very sexy IMO.

only a little. but a little meat on the bone doesn't really make her look fat. i mean look at her tits. she has a very well fit body for someone who has ballons that large.

i know i'm being stereo typical but girls with big tits usually have some weight on her. but this chick has a fine tuned body if you ask me. :D

Back
Top Bottom