Just saw Lucy Pinder walk past my office

Why would anyone want to delete this, I am sure we are all very pleased for you

0404_lucy_pinder_03.jpg

CWright said:
Why would anyone want to delete this, I am sure we are all very pleased for you

:) I know mate. But my adolscent/ageing fantasy coming true may not really merit its own thread.

What's annoying is our office has mirrored glass & one of those blue plaques outside, and tourists are always stopping to gorp at it. If only the delicious young filly had stopped for the merest moment, her amble bosom resting on the glass in front of my desk as she strained to read about Henley's historic past.

db

Shevchenko 7 said:
YA, Really .. what did u do :-s .. just watch ?

Unfortuantly yes. Not enough time to whip the old chap out ;)

It was more one of those (very brief) ships that pass in the night sort of moments, her the well stocked ocean liner and me the anonymous little tugboat.

If i saw a girl like that walk past me it would be very hard for me to go up and talk to her.....i had so many moments where i met really realy good looking girls and they made me go all dumb...like i couldn't make any sense of what i am saying...i would say things like "errrr my sister got those jeans" lol.

Stringer Bell said:
If i saw a girl like that walk past me it would be very hard for me to go up and talk to her.....i had so many moments where i met really realy good looking girls and they made me go all dumb...like i couldn't make any sense of what i am saying...i would say things like "errrr my sister got those jeans" lol.
Couldn't exactly say "errrr, my sister got those norks" could you! I think you did well. :mrgreen:

lumlum said:
What was she wearing?

Short skirt with boots im pretty sure. tightish top of some kind with an open leather jacket. hair was down so she looked more like this...

max_power_095.jpg

than like this...

Nuts_Best_Boobs_Poll_05.jpg_1.jpg

Which is a shame really as Henley had been enjoying some nice weather recently.

db

Back
Top Bottom