Just wanna know something bout pro evo 6

dmxdex2020

Premiership
30 June 2005
England
Arsenal
Will the pc version of pro evolution soccer 6 be using the xbox 360 graphics or the crappy ps2 graphics because it would be silly if its using the ps2 graphics. I seen the xbox360 video of pro evo 6 and it looked pretty good all round and the ps2 version didnt look so good from what i seen.

Id like to no pc system requirements to be honest.Im using a laptop and upgrades aint easy.But i did get told if my laptop plays pes5 i should be ok with pes6

why are graphics so important??? gameplay is the key to any good game, people are fooled by a game looking good though. Thats why Fifa gets so many sales.

Its ps2 graphics because not everyone has a super Dual Core PC with a top of the range graphics card and lots of RAM...

Also its because Konami dont have a team specifically to make the PC version which is a big shame.

DJ

low requirement:
CPU Pentium a 1200 Mhz
Memory 256 MB di ram,
display card scheda acceleratrice 3D 64Mb richiesta (minimo Geforce 3 o Ati Radeon 8500)
system:sistema operativo Windows 98/ME/2000/XP,
HardDisk:2200 MB di spazio libero su Hard-Disk,
dvd rom: lettore DVD-ROM
DirectX 9.0b(comunque presenti sul CD),joypad consigliato.

I am fairly content with how good the game looks on max settings. I played the fifa 07 demo a while ago, and to be honest it doesn't look better than pes5/we9, but it sure does run worse. I can play winning eleven with all settings maxed on lod mixer, kitserver, etc, but I can't play fifa 07 smoothly on the lowest settings. My PC isn't to shaby either:

3ghz P4 with HT
2gb Ram
ATi x850xt

So I really hope they don't change the graphics engine for pes6. They can tweak it to make it look better, but if they change the engine, they will lose most of their already small pc fanbase.

djdoc360 said:
Its ps2 graphics because not everyone has a super Dual Core PC with a top of the range graphics card and lots of RAM...

Also its because Konami dont have a team specifically to make the PC version which is a big shame.

DJ

sorry to say this but i can tell that you are a noob when it comes to things like these. The reason is that if you wasnt a noob you would know that a crappy pc can run even the latest games such has oblivion. the catch is that the game will look crap compared to running the game at high settings.

now my point is simple, if u dont have a super pc, users should then be able to play the game at ps2 graphics while others with super computers should be allowed to play this game at 360 graphics easily.

judging from the screen shots and vidoes of the 360 version, even a MID range pc can play it at that much detail.

konami are just lazy in some departments, i know now that their is no such thing has a perfect football game. konami can easily make pes6 the perfect footy game, if not near perfect such has more licence , better graphics and better online play

jonneymendoza said:
sorry to say this but i can tell that you are a noob when it comes to things like these. The reason is that if you wasnt a noob you would know that a crappy pc can run even the latest games such has oblivion. the catch is that the game will look crap compared to running the game at high settings.

now my point is simple, if u dont have a super pc, users should then be able to play the game at ps2 graphics while others with super computers should be allowed to play this game at 360 graphics easily.

judging from the screen shots and vidoes of the 360 version, even a MID range pc can play it at that much detail.

konami are just lazy in some departments, i know now that their is no such thing has a perfect football game. konami can easily make pes6 the perfect footy game, if not near perfect such has more licence , better graphics and better online play

The problem is Konami is using a different gfx engine for the 360 version, so it might not be as easy to allow switching between both engines. If you mean high textures and stuff using the current engine then yeah I agree that the pc fan base could use a little more than "low, medium, and high".

thats no excuse though. ea make games for current and next gen consoles/pc's and they use different gfx engines for all. its not just ea but other developing companies. its just a shame that konami will never listen to us fans.

I know :( Konami doesn't care for pc.

ALso, it is annoying that there is still no proper 360 degree control or movement with analogue controls - this ruins the game for me :(

Sorry I never come to this site. I got some questions about the online mode of PES6 on the pc. How is it really? What are the differences with the online mode from PES5? I hear something about playing with more players together or something. So somebody please tell me what are the new stuff in the online mode.........thnx

Generally its is easlier to port a game from a 360 to a PC and visa versa, than it is to do ps2 and PC, so it wouldnt suprise me if its a direct port of the 360 version, with the option to tone down the graphics to allow it to run on lower end PC's.

but knowing Knoami they will port the Ps2 version to the PC again.

Back
Top Bottom