Juve In N.America Aug. 3-6

H

H@$$@N

Juventus is planning a two-game tour of North America next month with games in Toronto and New York, the club announced Monday.

Juventus had been planning to travel to China, but will now go west.

"We decided to cancel the tour of China, because there were too many commercial requests for such a delicate phase of the season," Juventus commercial director Romy Gai said. "I'm awaiting the last details to confirm two games in North America, Aug. 3 in Toronto and Aug. 6 in New York," Gai said in a statement, offering no further details. Neither the US Soccer Federation nor the Canadian Socccer Association reported receiving a request.

Juventus already completed a highly successful tour of Japan at the beginning of last month.

It was also conifirmed in Juve site & Goal.com

thats not bad ill of course go, but i wish if it was Milan :(

anyway just wanted to let all the people in NY & Toronto, and tickets arent out for sale.

Juve will play VS. Benfica. Nedved,Ibra&Alex will be there :)

Man, that sucks. Juve should at least play against one MLS team for show, just to see where the MLS is at.

Thanks for the news Hassan.

titeo said:
Man, that sucks. Juve should at least play against one MLS team for show, just to see where the MLS is at.

Thanks for the news Hassan.
dont worry DC united is playing chelsea and LA galaxy are playing Real Madrid, so we shall seee

Yeah, I heard about that on ESPN during MLS Saturday. I'm also looking forward to Fulham vs MLS All-Star.

The second club that Juve will be playing with propably will be Liverpool. :shock: Kind of rematch for lost Champions League quarterfinal :]

I hear AC Milan is also touring in the USA too. I think they will be playing Chelsea.

yah Milan will ply VS. Chelsea and i think VS. another american team not sure who..

man, i need to research about this a little to know the dates and time for these upcoming matches. i'm really excited most about the LA Galaxy vs Real Madrid match. i hope Real Madrid will use their shining stars. ie Ronaldo, Beckham, Zidane, Raul, Owen, Figo, R.Carlos, Casillas.

Back
Top Bottom