Kaká can't shoot to save his life...

Androctonvs

Discovered The FK Bug
30 November 2003
Portugal
SL Benfica
...am I the only one?
I noticed that his shooting ability during matches really sucked, so I finally decided to take him into training mode.
I must have shot like 50 times and he couldn't score from midrange AT ALL.
I've been playing PES since ISS... I'm no amateur. But this Kaká guy, with all his great stats, should shoot WAY better than he does.

Argh!

(ends rant)

I find him one of the best players for out of the area shots on the game, make sure you do a very, very small amount of power and he usually slides it right in the bottom corner.

Well in my opinion to say : "He can't shoot to save his life" :lol: is a bit over the top and exaggerated.

But I do agree that his shooting skills need a bit of a boost and are under-rated in original PES5 data assuming those are the stats you still play with:

If you want to read more on what I said about Kaka's abilities: look here on first post of this page:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/22775/page-102

What do you expect? He has only 80 Points at shotacceleration.

But one tipp
Take the ball and run some steps to take control over the ball and than shot.
Dont hold r1 and than smashing the square button...thats wrong.

one tipp more: Take Arsenal and than shot with Pires,Henry or Bergkampout of the area and forget Brazil. This team that has bad shot ability...only Adriano has a good shot out of the area.

I know how to shoot... just get mad with Kaka.

Thanks for that link, PLF!!

edit: I'm against playing with modified stats (except for created players)

The Power said:
What do you expect? He has only 80 Points at shotacceleration.

But one tipp
Take the ball and run some steps to take control over the ball and than shot.
Dont hold r1 and than smashing the square button...thats wrong.

one tipp more: Take Arsenal and than shot with Pires,Henry or Bergkampout of the area and forget Brazil. This team that has bad shot ability...only Adriano has a good shot out of the area.

shot accuracy you mean :)

Hmmm i got him in ML he's mu best players and al goals i make with him are from shooting from distance(usualy out side the box) :)

Junka said:
Hmmm i got him in ML he's mu best players and al goals i make with him are from shooting from distance(usualy out side the box) :)
Totally agree. He's one of the best players in the game by a mile. So underrated.
I understand when people say his stats need to be updated but sometimes its better to work harder yourself with players like Kaka rather than letting stats make him play better.

For me he seems to be very fast on the ball and VERY hard to tackle. And if he IS tackled, he seems to recover and reach the ball before the defender does. :lol:
I know his shooting isnt as good as he really is but its good enough. And with his dribbling ability, its easy to get into easy scoring positions anyway.

A VERY dangerous player if you ask me.

ballack 13 said:
He is alround crap for me.
L0L if u ask me...i prever kaka on midfield then ballack,he's much younger but other hand he is an tecknikal midfielder with good ballcontrol and he reads the game very well,ballack is good midfielder but hast got the smooth skillz to create other players to score or make an individual action and score it self.

Back
Top Bottom