Keepers won't come out on 1-on-1s

Proevolone

League 1
16 September 2011
The keepers in PES 18 hug the goal-line when the striker is on a breakaway.
This is just poor AI, and frankly it's pathetic that something this obvious made it past Konami's game testing phase.

Well yesterday I scored a one-on-one goal and the GK moved towards the attacker, he came out.
Maybe to the penalty spot.

I only played a max of 15 games all in all, so I didn't experience everything.

The keepers in PES 18 hug the goal-line when the striker is on a breakaway.
This is just poor AI, and frankly it's pathetic that something this obvious made it past Konami's game testing phase.

How did You try to make him move out?

It's not my own keepers. I press Y and they come out, although not as well as they did in PES 17. My problem is the AI keepers. I obviously can't make them come out, and they just stand in the goal mouth during 1-on-1s waiting for me to come to them.

Yup AI keepers are glued to their line this is why most goals are six yard box scrambles.

Pathetic really as keepers are taught to treat that little box as their own little forbidden area, But in video games (both btw) they seem to be not bothered about that, On crosses as well they rarely come out. Needs tweaking

I've had AI keepers come out on me. Maybe it doesn't happen often enough, but I've seen it.

It's not my own keepers. I press Y and they come out, although not as well as they did in PES 17. My problem is the AI keepers. I obviously can't make them come out, and they just stand in the goal mouth during 1-on-1s waiting for me to come to them.
Defensive goalkeeper style do that, remove this player style completely from the game (using egojc327 editor you can do that with few click), If not try my OF :P (i've already do that tweak)
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/kilay-save-folder-pc.77999/

I've had AI keepers come out on me. Maybe it doesn't happen often enough, but I've seen it.
Yeah, they come out from time to time. But most of the time they stay in. If I send a long through pass and my forward is trying to catch up to it, they usually come out. But if I counterattack and my forward is running alone with the ball toward goal, the keepers usually don't move and just watch me come all the way to the six yard box! Totally unrealistic.

raise att prowess
try to check the stats of neuer of past year
he moves like a mad
ayway all the keepers moved to offensive keeper just create mistake, never liked it
Also try free training to test that (use at least 4 players for the AI defense, then reduce them to have a one-one chance)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom