keeping my editted players with a new option file? is it possible?

Bailzebub

''shooto miss''
25 October 2001
Lancashire
straight off the bat my friends and i made three virtual players of ourselves for the master league (all true to life and accurate to the last detail of ourselves obviously :) )

anyway we are registered in Lazio but now there are better option files out....can i save my players somewhere then add them to a new option file or have we got to create them again???

cheers for any help

I don't think so.i have the same problem...every year.So dont creat your own players..its wasted time!

if they are EDITED - yes.
if they are CREATED - no.

there is an option in edit mode (edit mode-->save data menager-->edit data menager [thx2fernando vol.1].
it is said that: IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOAD PLAYER NAMES, STATS AND OTHER DATA friend Player data/Edited club data from your friend Memory Card.

I made that mistake in pes4. i made a whole team then got a max drive and put in one of the amazing OF's this deleted the whole team so i had to make it again,i dont mind but it does get frustrating :D

NikE

spoon71 said:
if they are EDITED - yes.
if they are CREATED - no.

there is an option in edit mode (edit mode-->save data menager-->edit data menager [thx2fernando vol.1].
it is said that: IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOAD PLAYER NAMES, STATS AND OTHER DATA friend Player data/Edited club data from your friend Memory Card.

Does that work in v2?

Back
Top Bottom