• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Kerlon *THE SEAL DRIBBLE*

curswine

Premiership
3 May 2004
Fleetwood
I've done that just playing footie with my mates, but it must be a whole different thing playing in a competitve match. Its not the hardest trick i've seen done in a match but it's up there with the most unusual like Kanchelskis' step on the ball but that was just shit :lol:

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
You're damn right its mad. Its just gonna get you hurt cuz first of all, you cant see where you're going and secondly you're gonna get headbutted when people try to tackle you.

Good show of skill but pointless.

Sabac Red

Premiership
22 November 2002
The best thing about that clip is the defender not having any of it and just kicking Kerlon.

I'd do the same is someone tried to take the piss in a match like that.

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
I don't think it's useless, cos it's difficult to defend against. How the hell can you get the ball without giving away a free-kick lol

Cloud1863

Premiership
10 December 2004
Stoke City
Yea very true and if ppl keep hacking him down they will get booked and deserve what they get.

Top Bottom