Keyboards in PES6

• Thread starter ChelseaMilan
  • Start date
C

ChelseaMilan

Hi
Is it possible for me to use multiple keyboards to play PES6 with a friend on the same computer?
I have a proper keyboard and a wireless one. At the moment the ame does not recognize the second keyboard. When I open settings.exe, there is only 1 setting their for keyboard. Is there a way around?

For me this is also an unanserwed question. Some people say that you'll need to install this secondary keyboard as a gamepad, but i don't know how..

that's actually a good idea....but the question remains, how?
I'll try some stuff out, let you know if it works

no you cant, windows will only allow 1 keyboard to be connected, dont be such a cheap skate by a control pad, pes was never ment to be played on a keyboard!

windows allows as many keyboards as their are usb ports. I am already using 2. It's the game that allows only one. That is why I am looking to configure the other as a gamepad.

It's not a matter of price, I did spend $150 to get this keyboard; I would rather play with a keyboard. I know I robably can't do half the moves you can with a gamepad, but I'm better used to these and find it more of a challenge this way. It's more fun.

I just Hate why PES 6 can not move any button to space button in keyboard...I need R2 to Space button like my old PES 5... Now I just play in PS2 then..But i love the graphic in PC..its look great in 1600x 1200 resolution..

stop being such cheapskates and buy a pad, wake up pes was never made to be played on a keyboard

Back
Top Bottom